What's new

Controller Configuration Problems

McZLite

Lord of Nothing
So i have Downloaded the emulator to test it out, cause theres a version it that has the ability to have net-play. Any way i went into the control config menu to see if i could set up my controller to it. ( i use my wireless XBOX360 controller on my computer with the help of http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xbox360wirelessgamingreceiver/ now i realize you click the button next to the already mapped setting and the you have 6 seconds to input the new command. (there is also an input device thing which gives me the option to choose my controller and the its deadzone setting or whatever). any way most of the buttons work, those being: Left Joystick, D-pad, the bumpers and the colored face buttons. How ever the buttons that don't work are the: Right joystick and the triggers. Is there a way to make those buttons work with out installing a controller app that maps the controller buttons to keystrokes. if there isn't then i will have to suck it up and DL an app like that, unless there is another N64 emulator out there with net-play...

****i know the controller works perfectly on my computer, because i have used it with a SNES emulator called snes9x, and in my opinion from what i have seen so far has a MUCH superior configuration menu***

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Search the board for similar threads. This isn't the first time someone has problems with the X360 controller.

OP
M

McZLite

Lord of Nothing
Well ok, if some notices this topic and knows the answer off the top of their head please to tell me. also, if you come across another forum thread with the answer to this, please link it or something.

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
I don't know the answer to this problem, but try using the NRage plugin.