What's new

Update site ???

MakaveliKnightG

Hello

Why you don't update little more the site of dolphin (talking about state of avancement of dolphin emulator...or just wish happy new year lol...) like PCSX2 team do. the site seem like a dead project.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Hello

Why you don't update little more the site of dolphin (talking about state of avancement of dolphin emulator...or just wish happy new year lol...) like PCSX2 team do. the site seem like a dead project.
Mmh... MakaveliKnightG what do you prefer?
A team which is working behind closes doors on an emulator to make it better than it already is, or should they stop with it, to just update their site?
Wouldn't be that good, don't you think?
PCSX2's team is just bigger, so they can split the work a little better and update their site more often. You just can't compare dev teams.

Mmh... MakaveliKnightG what do you prefer?
A team which is working behind closes doors on an emulator to make it better than it already is, or should they stop with it, to just update their site?
Wouldn't be that good, don't you think?
PCSX2's team is just bigger, so they can split the work a little better and update their site more often. You just can't compare dev teams.

Come on!! They can update the site AND work on the emulator, but they do not seem to care about this forum or the members enough to tell us anything. People are posting the same damn questions over and over again like a bunch of lemmings here with only two or three of the members who still check the site (for some reason) to tell them the same damn thing over and over again. The emu does not work enough to play games.

Update the site or shut it down, people are wasting time here for no reason, me included. If they are not going to update things or make another release, be decent enough to tell the forum members who come here everyday to not waste their time and find another emulator.

This site is like a fart in the wind to the devs, an afterthought. Like, oh yeah, we have a site, I might check in on it in a few years, maybe.

Last edited:

Hezkore

More news (Development Blog?) would be nice but seeing as how this is free 'n' all... I don't think they actually owe us anything.
But what I'd personally like is a RSS Feed for the news page, it's easier to check.

motox

Come on!! They can update the site AND work on the emulator, but they do not seem to care about this forum or the members enough to tell us anything. People are posting the same damn questions over and over again like a bunch of lemmings here with only two or three of the members who still check the site (for some reason) to tell them the same damn thing over and over again. The emu does not work enough to play games.

Update the site or shut it down, people are wasting time here for no reason, me included. If they are not going to update things or make another release, be decent enough to tell the forum members who come here everyday to not waste their time and find another emulator.

This site is like a fart in the wind to the devs, an afterthought. Like, oh yeah, we have a site, I might check in on it in a few years, maybe.

i cant more say, you´re so right im loking every day for a update but nothing comes

FlotsamX

Pfft, you try programing a Gamecube emulator with about 3-10 people and see how often you make recognizable progress.

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
The emu does not work enough to play games.
It´s funny you say that. I have played SSBM on full speed (Actually WAY over that) and Wind Waker at ALMOST full speed. There is a 64 bit dual core version out you know, which works fantastic. Actually so great that it blows the single core, 32 bit version way out of the water. So...Do some research before you speak.

Edit: Paper Mario TTYD works great also. It works so fast that the emu can´t pick up what happens, which cause some glitches.

Last edited:

motox

my favorite game is sbmm and its works too fast other problems are the shader problems an th biggest problem ist taht njoy doesn´t work on 64 bit version

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
First people complain that it is too slow...Now they complain that it is too fast. It´s ridiculous people! I am very happy with the 64 bit build, the progress since the version previous to that is amazing.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator

and motox can't type worth damn.

Well, at least the frontpage of the Dolphin homepage has been updated to reflect the 64-bit version.

OP
M

MakaveliKnightG

First people complain that it is too slow...Now they complain that it is too fast. It´s ridiculous people! I am very happy with the 64 bit build, the progress since the version previous to that is amazing.

No it's not ridiculous on my Pc SSBM work at 150 fps because dolphin don' t have framelimiter. The only game work at normal speed is Wind Waker but i have no sound. The major problem on dolphin is i can' t play with my paddle becausethey have to recompil njoy for 64 bit. I hope all that thing be fix in the next release

Toasty

Sony battery
The major problem on dolphin is i can' t play with my paddle
Yes, I'd say that is definitely the major problem with Dolphin. The developers should give that problem a higher priority than minor problems like compatibility, speed and more accurate sound. :happy: