What's new

NO$GBA Not working to Load Peral

Rockability

It says this exact thing.

"The data could not be read. Please turn off the power, then remove and reinsert the DS game card"

Obviously I can't because its an emu :p ...Any help here? o_O

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
It says this exact thing.

"The data could not be read. Please turn off the power, then remove and reinsert the DS game card"

Obviously I can't because its an emu :p ...Any help here? o_O
Yeah... read the forum and you should know, that you need to change the save format for Pearl to load.
Next time, use the search button instead asking a question which was asked and aswered multiple times already.

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
I remember when I had this bug. With a completely different game but yeah solution was the same. It seems quite common. Isn't there a way to autodetect the save format? I know, No$GBA hasn't implemented it yet, but there still is a way programatically, right? I thought there was already a program out their that gave No$GBA the ability to autodetect by front-ending it or something.

smcd

Didn't 2.6 introduce auto detect save? Might have been 2.6a, I can't remember.

OP
R

Rockability

Okay I have a different problem now, I got the game to work but now I cant save, and the start menu doesn't show up in the game when i pressed start, even if i change the controls :\

OP
R

Rockability

Can anyone help me with these issues? ( I tried the whole resave file as firmware.bin . and all that crap doesnt work) and the start menu wont show ..

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
What? What did you do with Firmaware.bin?

For the final time: All DS games need their savetype manaully set, unless you are using 2.6a, which has automatic savetype detection. Set the correct savetype and save the settings. If you change anything in No$Gba's settings, you have to remember to save the settings afterwards. Reset the game and play.