What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

SuperSmashBro's 2008

Datadayne

2uztb15.png

142t00l.png

118h9he.png

2gv7qr6.png

2myaj2b.png

2a5f2ft.png

of6jwl.png

Edit* If the pack is not working, make sure you are using Mudlords Latest Rice plugin. If the problem still occurs, tick "small texture" in the video settings.

Last edited:

UnaidedCoder

Your Better Half
I may be able to help on the side, but don't rely on me as a team member. Feel free to send me anything you need re textured that someone may find too hard/not enough time/too boring/whatever.

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
i mabye could be a beta tester, lol.
id like to help, but i suck!
lol, but i bet you hold a grudge with me about the zethe thing.

OP
D

Datadayne

i mabye could be a beta tester, lol.
id like to help, but i suck!
lol, but i bet you hold a grudge with me about the zethe thing.

lol, I dont hate you man, you really make me laugh sometimes. You got to stop looking at art your way and maybe try looking at art from the artist's eye's, if I make any sense to you.

Driscol

just one thing that ive noticed with the hylian shield. dont put to much detail at the top and bottom of the texture, as it will drag the top few pixels and make it look ever so slightly n00bish.

ctatumt

Yeah everything is working great! At first not all the textures were showing up but then I saw what you said about ticking the use smaller textures box then everything went fine :drool: Does training mode lag a lot for anyone else? Especially at the character select screen? Anywho... can't wait for the next realease! Keep it up :)

Driscol

okay ill make this as polite as possible.
headrip.png

the head on the left is a ripped image out of a sbm rom.
im just asking you to re upload a pack with an ORIGINAL link head. thnx for your time.

OP
D

Datadayne

okay ill make this as polite as possible.
headrip.png

the head on the left is a ripped image out of a sbm rom.
im just asking you to re upload a pack with an ORIGINAL link head. thnx for your time.

huh? what are you trying to say? I havent even touched those textures yet, and even if I have mistakenly uploaded them, it looks exactly like the original, UNCHANGED.

Driscol

no no, this is the original
SMASHBROTHERSE11ED86A20129A37F3_ci.jpg

this is obviously a mistake, you probably ripped the textures from ssbm ages ago and put them in the game and just forgot about it.
actualy now i look, most of the head pics look ripped.
im just asking for you to remove those ripped pictures from the game, and replace them with ones you made.

Last edited:
OP
D

Datadayne

Well, actually I downloaded a ssb texture pack (pm's I believe) so that I do not need to dump the textures myself. What im saying is that texture came from another texture pack and I havent touched it yet. Besides, that texture is most definitely not ripped, if it was, the quality wouldnt be so degraded. It looks like someone copied and pasted that icon from a image and just resized it. Anyway, its one texture, and its way too small too cause any problems.

Mollymutt

Chill out dude. It's not like he's releasing this, and claiming that it's his work. Maybe you should spend more time learning how to do this yourself, and not criticizing someone who clearly knows what he's doing.