What's new

I just pretty much killed everything

PocketRench

I was reading in other topics for new video plugins and I decided to download the rice plugin so i installed it and I went into the file with the plugin and clicked on the icon with the n64 controller and hit all the buttons on the text box that came up. Now nothing works. When I click on the project 64 icon to run it tons of errors come up.

The default or selected video plugin is missing or invalid. Check that you have at least one compatible plugin file in your plugin folder.

The default or selected audio plugin is missing or invalid. Check that you have at least one compatible plugin file in your plugin folder.

The default or selected RSP plugin is missing or invalid. Check that you have at least one compatible plugin file in your plugin folder.

The default or selected input plugin is missing or invalid. Check that you have at least one compatible plugin file in your plugin folder.

I feel so screwed right now can anyone tell me how to fix it.

OP
P

PocketRench

Yea that was gunna be my next step. But I just managed to fix the problem. I had deleted my plugin folder so i restored it from my recycle bin. Wow that was a close one. I was flippin out.