What's new

Which emulators can play Phoenix Wright games and Proffesor Layton?

ofirissmart

I can't seem to find any, a friend told me No$GBA works but the version I downloaded couldn't read it, are we just talking about a certain version? I can't find which version is supported on the emulation sites as well, can anyone help me a bit with this? Which version of the emulator should I get, and where? HUGE thanks in advance to whoever can help.

smcd

the latest "free" edition (without donating) is no$gba 2.6 available from his site, google it i'm too lazy. as far as i have used it, it handles Phoenix Wright pretty well. I haven't tried Professor Layton in it though desmume and ideas are also popular choices to play with

Last edited:

GamerAeon

2.6 will handle
0127 - Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (U) 100%
2002 - Professor Layton and the Curious Village (U) 100%

Neither are a problem for No$GBA 2.6 whatsoever
Just finished testing both.:freak:

punisher001

Everyone gets what he deserves
2.6 will handle
0127 - Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney (U) 100%
2002 - Professor Layton and the Curious Village (U) 100%

In the last chapter of Phoenix Wright, you need to find some fingerprints.... In order to do that, you have to blow over the Nintendo DS console screen, so the dust goes away and you reveal the fingerprint... How exactly are you gonna do this using No$GBA?

death--droid

No$gba does support microphone i hope you know that.
Only problem is it sucks and doesnt work to well.

smcd

No$gba does support microphone i hope you know that.
Only problem is it sucks and doesnt work to well.

It doesn't work too well? It's largely compatible with most ever NDS game, many of which can be played to completion at decent speeds and with SOUND (and of course touch-screen input). It supports the microphone, even. Hell, it even allows you to minimize the program to simulate the DS closing. How is this "it sucks" and "doesn't work too well?" If you're only talking about the microphone aspect "sucking" that may be... but it works for most games :p Apparently in PW pressing "A" might trigger the "Objection" needed to complete the game, too http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=66380

Last edited:

death--droid

I ment the microphone support XD and it doesn't really suck just started using it in a game works perfectly.