What's new

Zelda OOT isolating Link

AlexMayer

look my name's above this
I really need to do this so if anyone's willing to help I'd really appreciate it. I need to get Link (young and old) in a walkable area with only black surrounding him. If anyone knows how/where to do this and could maybe send me a save state, it would help me tremendously. Thank you!

albert0

Um, mabe you should be more specific. What is it exactly that you have to do, and where abouts are you in the game?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
I'm thinking that he wants to do something with the Link model, meaning that he is not really playing the game at all, and just needs to get Link into a place that is, well, black.

OP
A

AlexMayer

look my name's above this
I'm thinking that he wants to do something with the Link model, meaning that he is not really playing the game at all, and just needs to get Link into a place that is, well, black.

Agozer is right, I want Link to be in a place with a solid color behind him that is not on him (black works but any colour that isn't on him is ok too). It's not for playing the game itself, but doing something with Link's model, just as Agozer said.

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
Replace the HUD textures with blank files, and replace all of the textures in one of the houses with black tiles, and you should be able to use that.