What's new

eVooDoo 3

Remote

With the furious development of Glide64 and the new found support for non VooDoo users through McLeod's eVooDoo 3 it seems logical that we should help McLeod out by giving him a better overview of what works and what doesn't. In order for this to work it would probaly need a couple of persons, both voodoo and non voodoo users, who are willing to test games and see what errors they might have, if any... I don't know why but the speed of this combination, Glide64 and eVooDoo, is great. In theory it shouldn't be since it's twice as much work compared to other avalible plugins, who will run on most systems without the need of a wrapper. In order for this to work similar pics of this needs to be submitted, and maybe McLeod should give his view on this matter before anyone does anything.

The submitted picture which was taken with Glide64 + eVooDoo3 on a Geforce2 shows that the right side of the ladder is missing, as well as transparency on top on the ladder.

OP
Remote

Remote

Items lack transparecy, this probaly goes for all types of items, i.e ocarinas, hearts, bottles etc...

sk8bloke22

roll for life
i think mcleoud already knew about transperancy and alpha blending issues, not sure though. good idea anyway...ill can get some more screenies with my geforce2 and evoodoo...

one issue that is bothering me quite a bit, and again i cant tell if this is glide64's prob, the emu's prob or evoodoo's prob, is when in fullscreen in both 1964 and pj64, bits of the windowed-mode keep flashing momentarily on the screen. rather annoying. im guessing its an evoodoo issue as i havent seen this complaint from voodoo uses as of yet.

OP
Remote

Remote

when in fullscreen in both 1964 and pj64, bits of the windowed-mode keep flashing momentarily on the screen. rather annoying.

The fps, cpu, alist and dlist procentage bar at the bottom right? Uncheck Show CPU usage % in Project64 and only the fps part will remain, it still flickers though... For 1964 try unchecking CPU and status bar stats under prefecences...