What's new

Banjo-Kazooie

OP
L

LastHope

No, I havent seen goodN64 up for downloading. Can you give me the link?

Also I have about 13 N64 Romz so if you don't have any I do have an FTP that you can donwload them from but its on a 56k connection.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
LastHope, you've broken two rules in one thread - not reading the docs, and offering ROMs. This is your (one & only) warning before being banned from EmuTalk.

RJA

The PC Wiz
It may be because TLB is not enabled!

Last Hope, make sure that under RDB or ini settings, TLB is enabled BEFORE you suspect the ROM is bad.:!!!:

The following games REQUIRE TLB:

Goldeneye 007 (symptom: When TLB not enabled: "Error" "Executing from non maped space")

Castlevania -( symptom: If TLB not enabled with this game, also the error "Error" "Executing from non maped space" occurs.

Super Mario 64 (symptoms with this game if TLB is not enabled usually are: The Super Mario 64 logo appears with the voice "It's a me, Mario" then nothing. (game crashes with black screen after) ( Usually, the error "Error" "Executing from non maped space" does not occur, but just a black screen)

** So with Super Mario 64, if nothing after the Super Mario 64 logo with the voice "It's a me, Mario", do not assume that the ROM is bad, check that TLB is enabled first!! **

Last edited: