What's new

quick no mercy question

kris99

When I was playing this game last week, I could see wrestler names and the royal rumble clock during the rumble, but for some reason I can't see any of these now, I am using pj 1.4, jabo 36d1.4, could anyone help me with this.

Thanks

jaddazy

No Mercy Question

OMG I JUST REGISTERED JUST TO ASK A SIMILAR QUESTION.... I can't see the menu in No Mercy is it the rom's fault or the emulator, there are a lot of things i cant see... does anyone know why and can I fix this???

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Re: No Mercy Question

jaddazy said:
OMG I JUST REGISTERED JUST TO ASK A SIMILAR QUESTION.... I can't see the menu in No Mercy is it the rom's fault or the emulator, there are a lot of things i cant see... does anyone know why and can I fix this???

OMG! IF YOU COULD READ THE DAMN ROM BROWSER OR THE FAQs, YOU WOULD KNOW YOU CANT SEE THE MENUS WITH JABOs DIRECT3D PLUGS, OFMG!!! :plain2:

To Put it another way: THEY ARE UNSUPPORTED! :sleepy:

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
Re: Re: No Mercy Question

CpU MasteR said:

OMG! IF YOU COULD READ THE DAMN ROM BROWSER OR THE FAQs, YOU WOULD KNOW YOU CANT SEE THE MENUS WITH JABOs DIRECT3D PLUGS, OFMG!!! :plain2:

To Put it another way: THEY ARE UNSUPPORTED! :sleepy:

WoW another CAPS LOCK person, ok guys lets help them out!

To turn on/off caps lock look @ the picture below, just push the button it indicates

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Re: Re: Re: No Mercy Question

Malcolm said:

WoW another CAPS LOCK person, ok guys lets help them out!

To turn on/off caps lock look @ the picture below, just push the button it indicates

ROFL!!!! :happy:

Got to love those funny pics from malcolm...

OP
K

kris99

I think you misunderstood my question, I don't care about the menus I know you can;t see them, my question is about when you are actually fighting a match, I can't see the clock, and when I hit start I can't see the options, I could see these a couple of weeks ago but I was messing around in the options, could anyone give me the settings I need. I am using pj64 v1.4, Jabo's Direct3D6 1.40 and nrages 1.61.

Thanks

Jabo

Emulator Developer
With respect to the menu problem, you should be able to play the game, the menus are also somewhat legible, just try your best

And, yes, Malcolm is quite humorous, I don't know about that other part tho Smiff heh, hello btw, long time

Smiff

Emutalk Member
ever had that feeling when you wake up in teh morning and realise you made a complete tit of urself the night before? :sleepy:

OP
K

kris99

I changed the plugin to v1.3 and everything was there, but when I use v1.4 everything is still gone.

aprentice

Re: No Mercy Question

jaddazy said:

OMG BRO, WE ARE TRWINS! I registered last year to ask the same question. Whatever emu has this problem, fix it!!!