What's new

MarioKart64 Slowdown Multiplayer "Special Cup" !!

rotarum

hi,

i have a slowdown and sometimes too fast emulation in mariokart 64 special cup.

first level D.K.'S JUNGLE PARKWAY . in singleplayer mode its ok but when i play multiplayer its going too fast or just slowdown. i have tested already on different pc's but always same bug !

can someone of the Project64 Admins help me ?? :flowers:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
You don't need a PJ64 Admin, "normal" members can help you aswell. ;)
It's not a problem of PJ64 it's problem with Mario Kart. This game had some speedups and some slowdowns even on the real hardware. I can confirm that, so there's probably nothing you can do to fix your problem!

OP
R

rotarum

thx for your replies first :D

my cpu is an amd 6000+ dualcore with 8800gts graphic board so the pc cannot be the problem !

the mentioned bug is only in multiplayer mode and only in the jungle parkway race level !! :(
its going too fast so that you can think there is no fps limitation in the emu ...

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
its either increasing the frame rates depending on the amount of players present, or its unecessarily asking for more power from the consoles core.... i don't know if anyone has really done a test to find out why it increases the way it does.

mudlord

Banned
the mentioned bug is only in multiplayer mode and only in the jungle parkway race level !!
its going too fast so that you can think there is no fps limitation in the emu ...

Its also a bug in single player as well on the original console. BTW, its accurate emulation what you are describing, so its definately not a emulator-related issue.