What's new

Castlevania potrait of ruin save type

teeeteee

i browsed some sites and they said eeprom 512kb was the required save. But i am using no$gba and the closest thing to it is flash 512kb and that doesnt work. I tried eeprom 64kb but whenever i close the emulator then resart it it doesnt save my file does any one know the correct save type or if it even works at all (because in the compatibility thread you all said it did). Much regards for any help

spotanjo3

Set it to EEPROM 64kybtes

It did save just fine to me. You must play it and go to dealer's room to save and it will save.

smcd

the sites likely said 512kilobit, which means 64kilobyte (as rockmanforte indicates) ;)

OP
T

teeeteee

yea i tried 64 kilobyte but it didn't work. oh well i'll just try again. But thank you for the help much appreciated. If it is possible can someone who has played and/or clocked the game to give me their no$gba setting. thanks in advance

Last edited:

spotanjo3

No, it's perfectly working in order. I am fighting the last level. Just change it then reset cartridge if you are using 2.6 and if you are using 2.6a then you dont need to change anything since it is now AUTO and find a place to save then you will save. :)