What's new

No$gba 2.7 help!

111qqq

The saves are not working! I try to play ACWW it says Unable to load.
Then when i put the save on FRAM it works, but when I try to save, it says Unable to save. I don't know where the save, saves!

death--droid

And you can now download 2.6a but im no posting a link XD
And its not illegal.

2.7 doesnt exist if it is called 2.7 its probably a fake and virused

synch

As long it's a donate-per-pay, and you don't donate, it's broking it's implicit license and it's not legal.

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
No$GBA gets looked down upon a lot for it's switch to donationware, but that does not make downloading versions of the software that are donationware from sources other than the official site that are not authorized any more legal.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
fact is, if you download it from anywhere other then the devs site, we aren't going to care because its not up to us to find out where it was gotten, we'll only refuse support if you're stupid enough to state you got it elsewhere..

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
Is there an archive in this forum? Because this is an old thread that has been revived TWICE, but it's missing something but I can't remember exactly what...

death--droid

As long it's a donate-per-pay, and you don't donate, it's broking it's implicit license and it's not legal.

Odd cause i was on the official forum for it and it was a stickyed thread and it had the link to it unless its just 2.6

NSCXP

I am just wondering, is there a new version of NO$GBA ever coming out or has development stopped on this emu?

Thanks

NSCXP