What's new

What Gamepad do you use?

Dreadbane

Hey everyone, I was wondering what gamepads you all use with your emus (including other systems as well as 64 emus).

I currently have an original Sidewinder Gamepad, and a usb Gravis Gamepad original. Also, if I were to buy an analog pad, would the analog work in the emus? thanks.

Slougi

I am currently using a Gravis XTerminator, and am quite satisfied with it, although it has started showing it's age and is starting to wear off.
Luckily I'll soon have an Adaptoid, that will be perfect for N64 emulators. :)

2fast4u

i am currently using a logitech rumblepad and used a hammerhead fx before, which both worked very fine :)

sk8bloke22

roll for life
my gravis Xterminator stopped working. it was an odd pad, but quite nice when u got used to it...but now the analog stick doesnt work properly. its really pissed me off.

N

norms6

I'm using a PSX Dual Shock joypad, i made the parrallel cable myself and uses directpadpro5 drivers :D

Slougi

sk8bloke22 said:
my gravis Xterminator stopped working. it was an odd pad, but quite nice when u got used to it...but now the analog stick doesnt work properly. its really pissed me off.
What's wrong with it? It might be that you have some setting wrong, the drivers are really versatile.

demongames

Banned for ROMs
Sidewinder

I use a Sidewinder... works fine for snes and genesis, but the N64 pad had soooo many buttons, so it's hard to keep track of them all. Plus I wish a pad would be released for the PC which has analogue!!! That would be so cool. :pj64:

Quackat0r

Emutalk Duck
There are heaps of analogue pads out there, but they're pretty much nowhere near as good as the N64 pad. I myself use a Gravis Gamepad Pro. It's got 10 buttons, so only the D-Pad had to go on the keyboard.

But the layout is horrible. It's a great pad for PS emulators though ;)

Scorpzzz

Well i use N64 pad :D check out www.lik-sang.com and find pc accessories and there is N64&PSX Controller USB Adapter.

btw, i like to play the real N64 more than emulators... :p

thank god i have N64 :)

decription

I use a Sidewinder, I works great with my seatup for it. I use the arrowkeys and shift on the keyboard for the d-pad and l respectivly. I will soon get my adaptoid and play better than ever.

2bzy4ne1

Mmmmm....Beeeeerrrr
I have a Gravis Eliminator Aftershock. I love this thing because it has 2 analogue sticks, a digital pad, and it shakes. Sweet!!!!!

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Scorpzzz said:
Well i use N64 pad :D check out www.lik-sang.com and find pc accessories and there is N64&PSX Controller USB Adapter.

btw, i like to play the real N64 more than emulators... :p

thank god i have N64 :)

That one is Ghey... & Cheap

I got the Adaptiod, what most emu authors base their input plugins on... :D