What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Jale

N00bis Hi-Res Texture Maker
Here I am, back again into texturing projects, now that the latest Rice video plugin is very stable to work and now supporting huge textures (over 1024x1024, but I'm working up to 256x256 ~ 512x512 most of the time).

I'm currently working on Hyrule Field and then I'm moving to Kokiri Forest. Hyrule Field is about 10% complete.

scr1ze5.jpg

scr2yz2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
the grass looks a bit too tiled, and try to get the trees in the second pic more, "round"

OP
Jale

Jale

Well, there are certain limitations, since Nintendo 64 textures are different in sizes. Sure I need to work on the grass, in fact is a piece of cake (the grass has two layers: The normal grass and colour variations. I need to apply more contrast on the 2nd one).

About the trees, sprites are triangular, so it's a bit tricky to round them.

OP
Jale

Jale

Thanks.

Yes, progress is slow, folks; but I promise I'll get this pack at 100% :)

OP
Jale

Jale

I don't have a specific date. All I have to say for now is the project is going slow due to college. The good news is that vacations are 1-2 months away.

Tjalian

Ah, yeah, I know exactly what you mean there :) College is more important, take your time :) I know it's going to be awesome when finished.

Shin_Gouki

yeah very awesome *_*
call me negative but this is just mere "normal" <<fantastic>> or <<great>> is way above but thats just me
ur free to waste ur time like u want ;)