What's new

no$GBA 2.6 compatibilities and screenshots

Nicolai25

TALES OF INNOCENCE
FULLY PLAYABLE AT DECENT SPEED
50% in cut scene,voice overs conversation, town and world map
100% in speed in menu..
save is working at EEPROM 65k

i just want to share u some of my experience after playing my 20minutes of the game.. honestly i do prefer TALES of INNOCENCE rather than Final fantasy 4 interms of the voice acting.. almost all the scene in tales are voice dub..

one thing that really amaze me is that it has a free romming battle just like tales of the abyss(PS2)..

definitely a most have for TALES series.. fan.. here are some of my screenshoot while im playing this RPG..

actually i dont expect NAMCO localizing it.. but it has a 50% chance it will come to the US(english version)

*currently playing it in my DSlite

i know you want to play this title..
here a walkthrough that will help u...
im currently using this one..

http://www.abyssalchronicles.com/guides/toiguidekouli.php

OP
Nicolai25

Nicolai25

Why do you post it to ngemu ? So what... This emutalk deserve to have compatibilities for screenshots. Please do not connect to ngemu. It is not fair to emutalk. Can you please delete it ? Thanks.

sorry.. deleted it already..

guys post your screenshot and compatibilities here

Milo-

I have useless information
Megaman ZXA ran full speed with minimum frameskip on my old laptop since 2.5c, I didn't really notice an increase of speed in 2.6. Maybe a bit faster in the pause screen, but that's it.

Speyeker

It's a Dell Dimension 3100, with a Pentium 4 processor with 2.99 GHz, and 504 MB of RAM. It's running Windows XP (Service Pack 2) Media Center Edition.

spotanjo3

Megaman ZXA ran full speed with minimum frameskip on my old laptop since 2.5c, I didn't really notice an increase of speed in 2.6. Maybe a bit faster in the pause screen, but that's it.

Really ? Mine is fine but didn't finished it yet.. Almost and dont think frameskip is a problem to me.

It's a Dell Dimension 3100, with a Pentium 4 processor with 2.99 GHz, and 504 MB of RAM. It's running Windows XP (Service Pack 2) Media Center Edition.

I don't know what's wrong but it is fully playable and speed is fully as far as I can tell. I almost finished it with no frameskip but I am not sure.. I haven't finished it yet.. I am focus on castlevania por and dos for now, lol.

castlevania dawn of sorrow is fully speed with no frameskip

castlevania potrait of ruin --- almost fully speed with some frameskip but much better than 2.5c.

Last edited:

Speyeker

OK, thanks very much for the feedback. I guess a lot of the frameskipping or whatever is due to my computer, then.

Look, the game is definitely playable, no question. For one thing, it's a Mega Man game, so of course fast reflexes are essential (and these wouldn't be possible if the game was really slow). That itself says something about the speed. I'd say overall the speed is around 95% or so, which is really, really good...just not quite as high as the 100% achieved by ZX.

I'm still thinking of playing ZX Advent regardless, but I'm just not sure how much of a perfection freak I really am.

Last edited:

GamerAeon

castlevania dawn of sorrow is fully speed with no frameskip

castlevania potrait of ruin --- almost fully speed with some frameskip but much better than 2.5c.

Ehhh I have both goin on 2.5c and see no errors except the minor slowdown of it not taking enough memory to push it through. Other than that it's pretty near flawless as I can tell.
If 2.6 address the seldom slowdown in DoS and the ever rare jitter during boss fights in PoR then I have yet to see too many Glaring issues in 2.5c that 2.6 would have to correct in those.:bouncy:

B4-Hunter

1336 - Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring Of Fates (J)

No$GBA 2.6

Fully Playable. 90-100% speed.

Sorry for no Screen Shots but upload is acting weird...

Terranigma

Ok, why is it that Advance Wars Day of Ruin in Spanish (or whatever, sorry, I don't know the languages very well) with 2.6, but it was in English in 2.5.

spotanjo3

Because you are downloading an illegal spanish firmware.bin that show up in spanish. Dump the english version. Mine is in english language with english firmware.bin. :)