What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

SSB64 Samus Brawl-style re-texture (PJ64 1.7)

guardianhx

This texture pack is for Project 64 1.7

Textures done:

Samus (Main color only)
Charge Shot
Shield
Grapling Beam
Hornet Pokemon replaced with Metroid
Title screen lulz

----

I do not plan to make anymore textures for her alt colors, if anyone wants to do that, thanks.

Feel free to edit these textures if you don't like them, and feel free to upload them or any possible textures I missed to this topic.

If you can make these work with PJ64 1.6's Rice's video plugin, fly at it. :D (Although it'd take quite a bit of editing)

There's an Easter Egg in the pack, look at the textures carefully, if you find it, then you can have this cookie. :):)

shaoranmps

Manaurys M. suazo
it look great hoping you retexture other character to the Brawl-style like pikachu XD keep working please

OP
guardianhx

guardianhx

I'd rather work on my own time.
After simply never going back to my Conker re-texture, I've only just been fiddling around whenever I feel like it.
And I don't want to disappoint people by saying I WILL do something, and then never finishing it.

For Samus, I got bored of looking at that bright Red and Yellow suit, and wanted to make it look more attractive.

If anything, I MAY make a Brawl-styled Link.

But in the mean-time, I just bought SSB Melee for my Wii. (Never played Melee before.) So I'm busy with that.
I'm also not here very much.

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
i was just wondering if you could instead of make the leg textures faded yellow instead of black to match the untextureable polys.

shaoranmps

Manaurys M. suazo
ok man i really like your work nobody is doing this i was hoping for a pack of textures for the character but life is not fare XD your great hope you keep working when you got time