What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Star Fox Hi-res pack

death-droid

Here are some screen shots of my star fox hi-res pack hope you like them

Uploaded star fox pack hope you all like it
http://mihd.net/7f840v

Please post the texture you want done if its with a pack ive already done or if your able to get a texture dump of it

Thanks to mephelis for letting me use some of his great textures

Cheers Death-droid

Last edited:
OP
D

death-droid

ok if you want i can try to give you a hand but am just a newbie at rextexturing.

EDIT: here are some textures am not good at this but i hope it does help you.:flowers:

here the download link http://www.mediafire.com/?9ssljmyyhyh

Thank you so much ill ad you to the credit list for the star fox pack there really good as ive just used one things with all the textures i got

Edit: Im starting a OOT retexture now :D

Last edited:
OP
D

death-droid

cool im going to be working on a oot project or some other game now so i might update some textures but i might not

Last edited:

Sparx

Welcome back! I'll try it out today and give you some feedback. A couple things: 1) was there a certain group of textures you focused on? (aka icons vs. ships vs. landscapes, etc.). 2) Your screenshots were a bit unclear - could they be in a higher resolution? I couldn't tell what the new textures were! I'm glad you resurrected this - I was afraid nobody was going to continue Star Fox!

EDIT

I tried your pack but I really couldn't see a difference between your textures and the vanilla game. I know they loaded and I compared screenshots, but I really couldn't see any improvement. Are you going to continue with the pack? Well, I'd be thrilled if you did, so please consider it!

EDIT

Your mini-map textures a good! Still the only thing I've found so far though :ermm:

Last edited: