What's new

Saving

Pedder

well im using the new NO$GBA 2.5c version and i tried saving in-game and for some ODD reason my save doesnt show up it just starts a new 1. ive herd theres a patch u have to put onto your version of pokemon diamond well ive got the patch but i dont know HOW to patch it.

any help will be apprecitated

THANX

spotanjo3

well im using the new NO$GBA 2.5c version and i tried saving in-game and for some ODD reason my save doesnt show up it just starts a new 1. ive herd theres a patch u have to put onto your version of pokemon diamond well ive got the patch but i dont know HOW to patch it.

any help will be apprecitated

THANX

No patch. Never! Don't do that. You have the wrong save type. What save type did you try ? (Why did people wants to play pokemon ?! o_O It's annoying. :yucky: )

OP
P

Pedder

wait no i used all the save types for snapshot saving argh stupid me what save types should i use for in-game?

smcd

use flash 512k. back-to-back posts is usually considered annoying, as is 'bumping' a thread within the same day, let alone within 15 minutes...

synch

Bizarre topic of the month, for sure. Get yourself some patience, and stop being so annoying, more keeping in mind that your question has already been answered.

smcd

If after setting the proper save type you still have problems, the dump of the game you made (ahem, you made it right? :p) might be corrupt