What's new

eVoodoo 3.0 ???????

kryor

This glide for vodoo video cards is compatible with the
Project 64 ? If the answer is Yes, How can I do for work in te Project64?.

Sorry for my english I'm peruvian.

Trotterwatch

You need to put the evoodoo glide3x.dll in the windows folder, so it will be something like:

C:/Windows

Then download the Glide64 plugin and put it in your PJ64 folder, and choose it from the menu

Smiff

Emutalk Member
i wouldn't install a glide wrapper into your system folder. put it with whichever App you want to use it. Also this isn't directly related to Project64 so I'm moving to General.

Trotterwatch

Ah, I stand corrected I thought the Glide3x had to be in the system folder.

I don't experience problems as I move it back out after I have finished using it (as otherwise it can cause problems what with some programs thinking you have a Glide compatable card)

sk8bloke22

roll for life
wheres the best place to put, as i put it in the plugin folder and it didnt recognise that the glide.dll existed?

kyor: yes, but u need to download the glide plugin from:

http://glide64.emuxhaven.net

plus dont expect any kind of compatability as good as jabos direct3d.dll yet, the next release will hav much more playable than the current version though, so thats something to look forward to.

Remote

It does work in app dir, there's absolutely no need to put it in the systems folder...

Martin

Administrator
sk8bloke22 said:
wheres the best place to put, as i put it in the plugin folder and it didnt recognise that the glide.dll existed?

kyor: yes, but u need to download the glide plugin from:

http://glide64.emuxhaven.net

plus dont expect any kind of compatability as good as jabos direct3d.dll yet, the next release will hav much more playable than the current version though, so thats something to look forward to.

He's using eVoodoo, not Glide64.

sk8bloke22

roll for life
Quote:" eVoodoo 3.0 out Posted by Martin | Message Board
April 14, 2002 - 01:40 PM EDT

McLeod has just released eVoodoo3, here's his words:

First release of eVoodoo 3, a next generation glide wrapper that emulates Glide3 API. This is a very early release and only supports Glide64 plugin."
/\
hmm, now why did i give him that link

Cyberman

Martin said:
Why would anyone do that? lol :D

Actually it might be useful for debugging, if it completely supports the GLIDE API (I hope it does) it could force the output to a window and for Dave that would be a godsend because he has many crashes swaping between the debug and the graphics window.

I think he has 2 cards on his system and still can't debug in one window and run the graphics in the other because one of the cards won't be recognized or some such insanity.

I know Lewpy complains about debugging GLIDE stuff all the time (well whenever he posts that is ;) ).

Cyb