What's new

Smash bros. cheats/codes more like codes if you ask me

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
Um is there anyway to stop the emu from locking up when u use the master hand code and other character modifier codes, cause i notice something called an activator code which is suppose to help stop the game from locking up, but its for the real n64 gameshark...... um any help would be welcomed thanks in advance

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Well as i have said quite a few times now, & i am sure in several posts on this very section.
Activators do not & have not ever worked on PJ64.
Neither has Seriel Repeaters, Or GS Button codes.

So for 1.0 - 1.4 no, there is nothing that can be done for it

jvolel said:
cause i notice something called an activator code which is suppose to help stop the game from locking up, but its for the real n64 gameshark...... um any help would be welcomed thanks in advance
Also that is not just the Activator at work, It is also The (M) Code Or Master Code (Enable) Plus a Keycode to consider.
& i have tried it on a "Activator" Enabled Test run, & sorry.
It still will not stop the freezing ???
So i am afraid it will remain very much a one round Novelty

Eagle

aka Alshain
The funny thing is, that code worked properly on one of the pre-release betas of PJ64 that The Gentleman and I had, but something got changed afterward and it hasn't worked since :/

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Eagle said:
The funny thing is, that code worked properly on one of the pre-release betas of PJ64 that The Gentleman and I had, but something got changed afterward and it hasn't worked since :/

I believe that was when we had that Player 1 & 2 activating together.