What's new

Pokemon Puzzle League - Controller Problems

suprsam

I am having problems with Pokemon Puzzle League recognizing my button inputs after the main start menu. The initial screen it recognizes the start button being pressed, but the following movie will not recognize my start button. Once it gets past the movie (many times watching :angry: ) the menu where you can select where to go, I can move my joystick to the different locations, but it will not recognize any of the buttons being pressed. I have tried this on both PJ64 & 1964, both seem to do the same thing. My controller works fine in other ROMs. I have accumulated quite the library. I am using a XBOX controller with the Super Joy Box 11. I have tried the N-Rage V2 1.80a and Jabo's 1.6 plugins. Doesn't seem to matter. I'm obviously missing something, since in other posts I've read this game seems to work. Having gotten addicted to Tetris Attact after playing an emulator I have running on my XBOX, I thought this would be a fun game. Any help is much appreciated. I'm computer savvy, but for the most part an emulator n00b.

SuprSam

OP
S

suprsam

Nevermind...
Figured it out. Has to do with the triggers. It was always thinking the trigger was pressed. Seems that it is recognized differently if you press it all the way or just part.