What's new

Zelda TP on x64 Dolphin

LelandStanford

When I run it, it always freezes after the first two logos appear and disappear. Is there any way to get around this? I've adjusted the video settings etc., but nothing seems to work.

Note that I am talking about the PAL version.

Drizen

Are you using a dual core processor? You need to set to single core in options, because the game has not been optimized yet to run properly with dual core processors.

ector

Emulator Developer
Are you using a dual core processor? You need to set to single core in options, because the game has not been optimized yet to run properly with dual core processors.

Or rather, there is some nasty bug that prevents it from working correctly in dual core mode :p

aarosson48

I been trying to run the game up to speed plays at 3 frames per sec. Makes me sad :(. I am running 1.8 rated at 4.8 core two duo, 2gb ram, 8500 nvidia 256, on windows vista 32.

aarosson48

darn it. Sorry I am a newbee. Well here is my last try
zeldatlpsadvf1.jpg

Toasty

Sony battery
I been trying to run the game up to speed plays at 3 frames per sec. Makes me sad :(. I am running 1.8 rated at 4.8 core two duo, 2gb ram, 8500 nvidia 256, on windows vista 32.
To use the latest version of Dolphin (the one with the improved speed) you need a 64-bit OS.