What's new

Amazing?!

L

Lachp30

:happy:

Hi everyone, im sorta new to this forum so if i say something a should please just tell me. Ive got a P11 with 300mhz and 64mb or ram.
I also have a 4mb Velocity 128 graphics card. Most of you are probably thinking 'what a piece of crap' but this card actually runs Harvest Moon 64 very well. What i'd like to know is two things.

1. Why when playing this game do little black sploges appear on the nemu play screen.

2.Does enyone know of any other games that might work on my computer system

Thanks alot, cya.

Gorxon

Administrator
Your computer might run Super Mario 64...(at least with Corn).

As for the nemu problem, could you be a bit more specific? Maybe include a screenshot?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Lachp30 said:
:happy:

Hi everyone, im sorta new to this forum so if i say something a should please just tell me. Ive got a P11 with 300mhz and 64mb or ram.
I also have a 4mb Velocity 128 graphics card. Most of you are probably thinking 'what a piece of crap' but this card actually runs Harvest Moon 64 very well. What i'd like to know is two things.

1. Why when playing this game do little black sploges appear on the nemu play screen.

2.Does enyone know of any other games that might work on my computer system

Thanks alot, cya.
1) I think it's 'cuz of your video card.
2) Check the compability list for nemu, corn and uhle. Maybe, but just maybe 1964.

OP
L

Lachp30

Thanks for that both of you. Im really a beginer to emulation and that helped :)

Squall Leonhart

The Reluctant Hero
The black things in Nemu must be your graphics card... maybe you should get a GeForce? But since you have a 300MhZ PC, almost every game would be VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY slow for ya... and try to get a little more memory, becouse that should help, at least a bit in speed... :D

Cyberman

Squall Leonhart said:
The black things in Nemu must be your graphics card... maybe you should get a GeForce? But since you have a 300MhZ PC, almost every game would be VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERY slow for ya... and try to get a little more memory, becouse that should help, at least a bit in speed... :D
Actually this 300mhz machine runs Super Mario64 pretty fast (50fps) on a Voodoo 3 2000 PCI. Works great.

Sure it's slow in many cases but that might be Perfect dark or the like ;)

Cyb

OP
L

Lachp30

:D Not to worry guys, im planning on getting a new computer on my birthday. It will probably have the following specs:

Dell

1.7Ghz
128mb
Geforce 2 64mb
Windows XP

Good, i hope so!