What's new

Some questions on No$GBA

jos90

Hi to all people!
Sorry for the stupid question, but... can i do something to play more brain training? How can i rotate the screen of 90°? I use No$GBA... there's any kind of patch? PS: if it's possible, i want to know where to get the patch for Megaman ZX audio :p And the last thing that i would ask you is if it's only me that the sound is disturbed... Thanks anyway...

(Please sorry 4 my imperfect english, but i'm italian :p )

spotanjo3

For brain training, there is no absolutely patch for it at all. You will have to wait for no$gba developer to add-on rotate supporting in it someday. For now, you go and play it with iDeaS. :)

OP
J

jos90

with NDS2xGL i can rotate the No$GBA emu to 270° and it works very well! :O I've heard in some topic about megaman patch... but not direct link...

spotanjo3

what megaman ? if you are talk about megaman zx and advent then no. It is playable now on 2.5b and it was patched available for 2.5 but no need for that.

OP
J

jos90

Ah... ok thanks! Do you also hear the sound crappy...? BTW, can i edit the firmware file to change permanently the language...? it's always françois in mine, and i would like if it'sw permanently italian... thanks for all guys!

spotanjo3

Ah... ok thanks! Do you also hear the sound crappy...? BTW, can i edit the firmware file to change permanently the language...? it's always françois in mine, and i would like if it'sw permanently italian... thanks for all guys!

You didn't answer my question about megaman.

No, you can't because you are downloaded the illegal firmware and mine is english because my friend dumped it with my name and english and my favorite color and dump it for me so it is legal. Your is illegal. Please dump your own english or have friend do it for you. :)

gadi800

You didn't answer my question about megaman.

No, you can't because you are downloaded the illegal firmware and mine is english because my friend dumped it with my name and english and my favorite color and dump it for me so it is legal. Your is illegal. Please dump your own english or have friend do it for you. :)

wouldn't that be illegal too? I mean you sound like you don't have a ds

spotanjo3

I am not stupid. I know what is legal and illegal, thank you. My friend mean he is my roommate too. We share the DS and he know how to dump it and I do not know how to dumped it but he taught me now how to dump it. It is legal since we share the ds.

Last edited:
OP
J

jos90

I was talking about Megaman ZX..... i've also a friend that has DS... but can someone tell me how to dump it... or it's illegal? Or the forum will ban me if we talk about this..?

spotanjo3

Better not talk about it. How to dump the game is to use google.com for tutorial. It is good stuff outta there. :)

OP
J

jos90

Uhm... i've got another problem: I'm playing mario and luigi partners in time (e) and i'm playing it changing the language from françois to italian by the bios.. the game starts well, and after a bit, when i go to save, it appears: THE ROM IMAGE HAS CRASHED (No$GBA FATAL)... what should i do? I've already decompressed the rom to play it in bios mode... :(