What's new

New Nintendo DS Emulator

Provide

Banned
Ok I thought I would let the spoiler out, I found this information on the website of the creators of this emulator. I'm not releasing it because its suppose to remain secret until further notice.

News straight of the site:

My team and I have decided to create a new Nintendo DS emulator (DsFouNd) which will contain features that no other Nintendo DS emulator has. The release date for the beta version of this emulator is estimated to around the 1st of December.

Features include:
Automatic touchscreen: Automatically touches the whole screen with the touch of a button.
Chat Feature: Allows you to text chat to other players using DsFouNd.
Mic Feature: Allows you to chat to other players using DsFouNd.
Forward and Rewind Feature: Allows you to skip parts in the rom.

Other features will be released soon.

-DsTeaM

I found it interesting, and can't wait until it comes out.

spotanjo3

I won't believe them until I see it. Someone said the same thing for game cube emulator and found that it was false. I will wait. :)

JKKDARK

And these news are not "straight of the site", because I copy+paste the text on google and there are not results (besides emutalk).

spotanjo3

The links are to remain secret. Read it again.

Yeah, I know that's why I doubt about it. I wont believe it anyway. I will wait until Dec 1st and see what's going on. :)

Thanks for that news anyway. I remain nonbeliever until I see it next month. :)

gokou135

Interesting

Yea Kinda weird that someone such as yourself of all people on this forum would stumble upon something like this.....considering from the looks of things, you have no idea what your doing in the emulation scene to begin with.

Your ideas testing thread is all messed up, and you argue with people like rockmanforte....whom I go by for all my emulation testing and release purposes.

So yeah, this is lame and some kinda stupid sick joke.:linux: Just cause i can.

OP
Provide

Provide

Banned
I don't know if its false information so don't go taking a heart a tack and blaming it on me.

and goku you have 1 post don't even argue with me about "no idea what your doing in the emulation scene" Seriously just go away if your going to think you can to better then everyone else on here. Oh and tell me how my iDeaS thread is so screwed up? Please tell me.

gokou135

I sure will, You have several mistakes on whats playable, and whats fully playable and whatnot. Also yeah, I have 1 post. Mainly because I generally havent had anything to say for the last forever that i have been looking at this site. Just because I choose to not be heard unless theres a good reason for me to be heard (such as this situation) does not mean I am ignorant of the situation.

Secondly, If you do not want to have something such as this taken out on you. Possibly take that into consideration before posting something as illegitimate as this.

You are not the messenger for anyone else, you chose to post this. Thus you shall accept the consequences of this forum.

EDIT: There we go, now i have 2 posts....wow im only 17 away from you. 18 after you post your witty reply.

EDIT2: Also you must think everyone here is stupid. You said you found it on a website, meaning it's a public website. Since searching for a sentence in your post with google does not turn anything up this proves that it is false. This is the method teachers in highschool can find out if you plagerized your paper.

Last edited:

gadi800

I'm not blaming you, but the part where u say "to remain secret" is pretty fishy since you find the link when it's supposed to be a secret, and to top it off you won't let us see the link even when the "secret" is already leaked out

OP
Provide

Provide

Banned
I sure will, You have several mistakes on whats playable, and whats fully playable and whatnot. Also yeah, I have 1 post. Mainly because I generally havent had anything to say for the last forever that i have been looking at this site. Just because I choose to not be heard unless theres a good reason for me to be heard (such as this situation) does not mean I am ignorant of the situation.

Secondly, If you do not want to have something such as this taken out on you. Possibly take that into consideration before posting something as illegitimate as this.

You are not the messenger for anyone else, you chose to post this. Thus you shall accept the consequences of this forum.

EDIT: There we go, now i have 2 posts....wow im only 17 away from you. 18 after you post your witty reply.

EDIT2: Also you must think everyone here is stupid. You said you found it on a website, meaning it's a public website. Since searching for a sentence in your post with google does not turn anything up this proves that it is false. This is the method teachers in highschool can find out if you plagerized your paper.

See this is were you become a dumb shit, People can hide there websites from google DUMBY.

gokou135

Ok Ill admit

Ok then, I'll admit I was unaware of that. But you just learned recently that emulators had touch screen function.

I will leave it at that, considering they have had touch screen function for months now.

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
Both sides here have some misconceptions.

- You don't nessesarily have to hide from Google. Websites generally show up around 8 weeks later ONLY IF A LINK ON AN ALREADY INDEXED SITE LEADS TO THE SITE. The Google crawler simply crawls links on website through sites it already knows. In addition, Yes, if nessesary, a website that is linked may choose to hide itself with a file called robots.txt.

- Yes, None of these functions are groundbreaking. If it implemented the WiFi, that would be worth waiting for. If it had excellent compatibility (Never easy to tell) it MIGHT be worth waiting for. (iDeaS and No$GBA have not failed me yet, but i don't play too many games on them either...) Touching the whole touchscreen at once is not possible either, considering the touch is listed as a single position in the memory of the DS - However, it is possible to touch the entire area of pixels in a short time, it would likely not be instant unless the DS emulation could some how be throttled (Perhaps by disabling everything but CPU and not putting a cap on speed temporarily?) quick enough that it could be done. Also, this sounds redundent. Any reason why they would bother?

- Now, Forward and rewind? Perhaps possible. I don't know exactly, but moving to a different CPU instruction is possible. Either way, its also entirely redundent... The games state would not be the same as if you came into it from the begining, and neither would the processor - if the processor is not in the same state, it probably wouldn't take too long to die, if not on the first instruction... Plus, the graphics would likely not be in the correct state to display whats being fed at the new position. What is possible? Rewind is possible if the state is kept track, and going back to a position ahead of the current one is too, but usually this is done via Save States, and this can already be done. Also an interesting thing to make this even more redundent is the fact that the CPU code is never in complete chronological order. Never. Not unless we're talking about a 3 line long program, and even then things are likely to go backwards somewhere - Think fprintf, the GCC compiler and many others will iterate through the format parameters backwards, and this would be multiple CPU instructions after a compile. Which brings up another point - you can cut in middle of a logical operation, and there is no way that the fast forward / rewind function could tell if it was. Not a way in hell.

So, Theres too many things wrong here for us to believe this. Yes, its bizarre that you would lie about something like this, but its happened before in the emu scene (and the homebrew scene for that matter). If this is really real, than you should probably get more evidence, perhaps there is more data on the site, or a graphic of some sort? Or perhaps you could fully explain how exactly this link came to you? And if you can't do either of those, i really doubt anyone will believe this and it will fade away into the endless heep of pointless threads about something which doesn't exist and everyone knows it, yet is still defended by the person who started it.

Last edited:
OP
Provide

Provide

Banned
Ok I've held back long enough.

LMFAO YOU FUCKING IDIOT LMFFFFFAO!!!!!!
YOU ARE ALL REALLY STUPID BASTARDS !!! AHAHAHA LMFFFFFAOOOOOOFFFFO
HOLY FUCK YOU GUYS ARE STUPID WOOT

Ok

1. You probably spent your half of you life writing that post + your a fucking idiot
2. Goku your just a plain fucking idiot
3. Gadi your also a plain fucking idiot
4. JKKDark your are also A PLAIN FUCKING IDIOT
5. Rockman Your a dumb shit who doesn't know shit + A dumb faggot nigger

JKKDARK

Ok I've held back long enough.

LMFAO YOU FUCKING IDIOT LMFFFFFAO!!!!!!
YOU ARE ALL REALLY STUPID BASTARDS !!! AHAHAHA LMFFFFFAOOOOOOFFFFO
HOLY FUCK YOU GUYS ARE STUPID WOOT

Ok

1. You probably spent your half of you life writing that post + your a fucking idiot
2. Goku your just a plain fucking idiot
3. Gadi your also a plain fucking idiot
4. JKKDark your are also A PLAIN FUCKING IDIOT
5. Rockman Your a dumb shit who doesn't know shit + A dumb faggot nigger
I didn't insult you. Now I will report your comment because you're breaking the rules.

gokou135

I feel sorry for him

Well i just kinda feel sorry for him. Maybe his momma didnt love him enough i dont know. I think it's kinda funny though, it took me 2 minutes to write my post....im osrry i type fast LMAO....thanks for reprting him guys.

gadi800

X_X, he probably was lying for sure, when they talk like that it usually means they can't defend themselves anymore and starts swearing to make us feel bad, unfortunately it didn't work for me since I know I'm more smarter than him

EDIT: did anyone else notice that he spelled dummy wrong?