What's new

Ideas Game Test Results

Provide

Banned
Games I've tested, Will update.

Spider-Man 2
Works great, A bit slow. Is fully playable.

Naruto Path Of Ninja
Runs perfectly good, No errors. Runs at full speed. Fully playable.

New Super Mario Bros
Runs good, No errors, A bit slow. Fully Playable.

Pokemon Diamond
Works perfectly, A bit laggy. Fully Playable.

Dragonball Z Super Sonic Warriors 2
Fully Playable.

Star Wars Episode III
Fully Playable.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Touch the ds screen works. you are not experience. Go to options and change touch screen to "NORMAL".

spotanjo3

Something's wrong. Our emulators worked fine with touch screen. It was already fully emulated a long time ago. I finish megaman zx with ideas using touch screen perfectly fine.

Get your facts straight. :)

Ma Chao

Proud Warrior
Maybe you're using an outdated iDeaS version? Although I'm not sure if it was iDeaS or no$gba that had this touch screen problem a few versions ago...

spotanjo3

Maybe you're using an outdated iDeaS version? Although I'm not sure if it was iDeaS or no$gba that had this touch screen problem a few versions ago...

No, I had 1.0.17 through 1.0.1.9 and dont have a problem with that.

no$gba doesn't have touch screen issues problem at all because I used it since 2.3 through 2.5b and they are working perfectly fine.

spotanjo3

New Super Mario bros have some errors in iDeaS.. Please play it before you post your message to avoid confuse people.

I played it with 1.0.1.9 and there are some errors in the backgrond on the bottom of the map and some else too if you are going to world 4 or 5 or something like that... you will notice it. :)

Ma Chao

Proud Warrior
I think it was 1.0.1.6 or 1.0.1.7 that had a touch screen problem, although I don't remember if there was a way to get around it on Properties. Oh well, no using trying to remember it now, since he solved this by getting the newer version.