What's new

DsPad 1.5.0 problem

Ma Chao

Proud Warrior
The first time I installed the plugin, it worked like a charm. The second time I used it, the buttons assigned to X and Y didn't work. I tried to delete the .ini created on iDeaS folder and the ROMs folder, and reconfigured it, assigning other buttons to X and Y, and they also didn't work (while the previous ones that were assigned to X and Y worked when using them with A and B).

FYI, I was testing this with Megaman Starforce Dragon, and I have a Clone Twin Shock.

ShadowFX

Guardian
The first time I installed the plugin, it worked like a charm. The second time I used it, the buttons assigned to X and Y didn't work. I tried to delete the .ini created on iDeaS folder and the ROMs folder, and reconfigured it, assigning other buttons to X and Y, and they also didn't work (while the previous ones that were assigned to X and Y worked when using them with A and B).

FYI, I was testing this with Megaman Starforce Dragon, and I have a Clone Twin Shock.
A discussion about this is taking place in this thread: http://forums.ngemu.com/ideas-discussion/94959-dspad-plugin.html

OP
Ma Chao

Ma Chao

Proud Warrior
Yeah, but I can't register on NGEmu (I've been trying since Nherve released 1.0), it says my email is banned, and I tried every email account I have and also my friend's (on hic PC)

Oh well, I was hoping I'd only had to do some trick to get it working, so I could play it with a gamepad without having to use Xpadder :p

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Oh well, I was hoping I'd only had to do some trick to get it working, so I could play it with a gamepad without having to use Xpadder :p

There is no way for you to do some trick to get it working. You are silly. The developer of this plugin is aware of this problem because of SDL.DLL or something so he is working on it since everyone have the same problem and next release will be likely later in near future.

OP
Ma Chao

Ma Chao

Proud Warrior
There is no way for you to do some trick to get it working. You are silly. The developer of this plugin is aware of this problem because of SDL.DLL or something so he is working on it since everyone have the same problem and next release will be likely later in near future.

I meant I hoped there was some trick to it. You never know. Like I said, I can't register on NGEmu, so I haven't checked the feedback to the plugin since 1.0