What's new

Super Fast No$gba?

reallysupernes

I downloaded this today and it was kinda slow, and the sound was lagging. Does anybody know whrere I can download a big thick hard throbbing plug-in for this device? please help me pump out any ideas. I'm not sure where to look, or if the speed can even be improved, but if something like this exists off of this forum, could you please point me in a new direction to download it? Thank you.

Ody

There are a couple of things you can do to improve the speed:
  • Shut down all unnecessary programs, such as MSN Messenger.
  • Go to Options->Emulation setup, then in "Emulation Speed" choose "Unlimited MHz, Disaster 10% or 50%".
  • Disable the sound in the emulator options. Sound is required by some games.
  • Make sure that your computer is powerful enough (lot of CPU is required).
Other than the above, there is nothing you can do more since the emulator is still not optimized for most games.

spotanjo3

There are a couple of things you can do to improve the speed:
  • Shut down all unnecessary programs, such as MSN Messenger.
  • Go to Options->Emulation setup, then in "Emulation Speed" choose "Unlimited MHz, Disaster 10% or 50%".
  • Disable the sound in the emulator options. Sound is required by some games.
  • Make sure that your computer is powerful enough (lot of CPU is required).
Other than the above, there is nothing you can do more since the emulator is still not optimized for most games.

The trick and very safe is.. Go to SAFE MODE and it can help some. :)

OP
R

reallysupernes

thanks a load! But aside from these tips, does the creater of this emulator plan to erect a better version soon (or any day), or has the project stopped flowing?

Last edited:

spotanjo3

thanks a load! But aside from these tips, does the creater of this emulator plan to erect a better version soon (or any day), or has the project stopped flowing?

The creator of this emulator and I always email back and forth and the reason is because I dont ask him like you do and it is annoying for him. I can't tell you that. It is remain to be silent until the next release. Your best bet is to enjoy this emulator for now until next release. That's all I can tell you. :)

Last edited: