What's new

phantom hourglass problems

teeeteee

just like the title says
basically i save before getting the sea chart and it loads perfectly
but when i save after getting the sea chart then load my game again i have to restart the whole game.
I have my save type set to flash 512kb
any help will be very much appreciated

cdogg3

I have problems too (I'm using iDeaS1091 since it is way faster than no$GBA 2.5 for some reason)
I've gotten to the part where you have to blow out the candles... but I have no microphone! Do I actually need to attach a microphone to my computer for this to work?

Last edited:

spotanjo3

I have problems too (I'm using iDeaS1091 since it is way faster than no$GBA 2.5 for some reason)
I've gotten to the part where you have to blow out the candles... but I have no microphone! Do I actually need to attach a microphone to my computer for this to work?

Yes!

You must... There is no patch or hack to do the trick. You have to do it on REAL NINTENDO LITE and this emulator require that!

I finished blow out the candles with my webcam's microphone built-in. It's working great. :)

spotanjo3

ditch firmware.bin won't work. It will boot Nintendo logo for firmware but after that, you are stuck and it will ask you to config your birthday, etc before restart it which no$gba didnt add-on yet so it is best to dump your own language. I could be wrong about ditch firmware.bin however