What's new

No$GBA 2.5 Problems

Nahuel

Hello! this is my first post!. I found this problems with the emulator and i wonder if someone know how to bring me a solution.

The problems of this new version are the next:
- When i tried to load Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, apeared a black screen after loading my savegame. I have esperimented the same problem with 2.4f version.

- Zelda: Phantom Hourglass run at 50%, and older versions works at 90%.
(don´t blame my pc: i have a AMD Athlon 3500+, and 1024 Mb DDR)

- I am looking for a firmware that don´t crash after loading the games. If I encrypt the roms works, but with non-encryted roms the emulator crash. I will be cool if someone post a couple of firmwares, so I can test.[/B][/B][/SIZE]

I don´t know if everyone had the same problems that me.
Sorry for my bad english (i´m from argentina) and ANSWER ME! jeje

spotanjo3

Hello! this is my first post!. I found this problems with the emulator and i wonder if someone know how to bring me a solution.

The problems of this new version are the next:
- When i tried to load Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, apeared a black screen after loading my savegame. I have esperimented the same problem with 2.4f version.

- Zelda: Phantom Hourglass run at 50%, and older versions works at 90%.
(don´t blame my pc: i have a AMD Athlon 3500+, and 1024 Mb DDR)

- I am looking for a firmware that don´t crash after loading the games. If I encrypt the roms works, but with non-encryted roms the emulator crash. I will be cool if someone post a couple of firmwares, so I can test.[/B][/B][/SIZE]

I don´t know if everyone had the same problems that me.
Sorry for my bad english (i´m from argentina) and ANSWER ME! jeje

Go back to 2.4b if you want to use pokemon.

Zelda... go to option and click Emulation Speed fo 50% then click option again and click save option and click file and click reset cartridge.

No firmware allowed here. It's against the rules. Google is your friend. You can go to options and click reset/startup entrypoint and change it to START CARTRIDGE DIRECTLY and click save option and click reset cartridge. Then you wont need encryted. :)

OP
Nahuel

Nahuel

I know that asking for roms/isos was against the rules, but firmware not. Sorry.

I have tried Unlimited Disaster 50% but the game run (I think) a "real speed" but the sound plays at 20%. Why?????

I only want use the firmware to change the language to spanish. I have put my spanish firmware and disble it, and it seems that the emulator read it because know the language is spanish in the game!!!!! it´s because that????

spotanjo3

I know that asking for roms/isos was against the rules, but firmware not. Sorry.

I have tried Unlimited Disaster 50% but the game run (I think) a "real speed" but the sound plays at 20%. Why?????

I only want use the firmware to change the language to spanish. I have put my spanish firmware and disble it, and it seems that the emulator read it because know the language is spanish in the game!!!!! it´s because that????

That's normal because sound is still in development too.. Back to Auto and sound will be ok.. Depend.

Dump your own spanish firmware.. There is nothing you can do for now until in the near future that firmware can be change and save. Mine is real firmware dump by my friend with my name in it and language of my own only. DUMP is only way or wait in the future.;)

coolcat12

For phantom hourglass i am getting 30-60% with the new version and 100%+ with one of the older ones, how do i fix this for the new one?

spotanjo3

For phantom hourglass i am getting 30-60% with the new version and 100%+ with one of the older ones, how do i fix this for the new one?

There is no way to fixed. Please read the changelog and the speed will improvement in the next version I think. Be patient. If you notice something's not right then emulator is in progressing, that's all. There is nothing to be fixing, understand ? :)

GCFreak

Pokemon Diamond & Pearl's save type is Flash 512KB, set it to that. But if it doesn't work, encrypt your rom.

OP
Nahuel

Nahuel

Pokemon Diamond & Pearl's save type is Flash 512KB, set it to that. But if it doesn't work, encrypt your rom.

i know that, the fact is that the emulator load the sav batery file but, when you try to play it, a black screen comes. Tell me if you have ecryted your rom and it´s work with the 2.5 version.

Ody

No$gba haven't needed re-encryption for already a long time.

A possible solution is to reload the save many times until you succeed, just like Ruin Factory game. However, there are people who managed to do it while others still got stucked. You can give it a try.

This save loading issue has been there since version 2.4d. Earlier versions like v2.4c can load perfectly the saved game. That's why I recommend to use v2.4c since there haven't been many improvement for Pokemon DP game between v2.5 and v2.4c.