What's new

The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass problem!

gadi800

ok so when I finished the dungeon where u get the red fairy, I saved and went to my collection area, then the emulator crashed (after I went there) and it took me back to the beginning of the dungeon, does anyone else have this problem? because this happened to me twice and now I gotta do the candles (my mic is really horrible) and fight the boss again

spotanjo3

I don't have a problem. I am on my way to find blue fairy now. :)

Make sure the save type is 512kbytes. I do not know what cause it. I do not have the problem at all.

OP
G

gadi800

really? cause mines does and I was pretty pissed off cause it happened to me not only once but TWICE

EDIT: btw I'm using version 2.4F

spotanjo3

Try using Unlimited MHz Disaster 50%, it should give it a little boost

Yeah, that's right. I am very happy to play this on no$gba because this emulator is the first that is able to play this game. :D

I am huge fan of Zelda. I finishes all expect Wind Waker, Wii version and Major Mask from N64. I will caught up but this is a must I am playing right now, heh.

OP
G

gadi800

well, the speed I get on 2.5 (on the realtime one) is lik 30 and on 2.4F it gets me 70, will I be able to get 70 on the unlimited MHz Disaster 50%?

spotanjo3

well, the speed I get on 2.5 (on the realtime one) is lik 30 and on 2.4F it gets me 70, will I be able to get 70 on the unlimited MHz Disaster 50%?

I doubt but you seem that you want the speed to increase... Well, use 2.4f if you want. Please be patient because the speed is down on this released is because some games are improvement such as castlevania por and dos that was not playable at all on 2.4f and the speed will increase again in the near future. Just leave it alone and be patient. :)

OP
G

gadi800

yea, btw rockman forte, will there be a time in the game where I must goto the collection screen?

OP
G

gadi800

Ok so I need help, I'm going back to the hourglass castle for the 3rd time and now I read on the guide that after you get to the map, you got to close the ds, I tried closing the emulator, and it just doesn't work, so can someone help me do it??

spotanjo3

Use the minimized. It works for me. :)

What version do you using ? 2.4f is a little faster for it and 2.5 is a little bit slow because some 3-d games are being improvement. Either way your preference and minimized will allow you to closing the emulator. Use the minimized.

spotanjo3

Whichever is preference to you. 2.5 is slow a little bit due to new update in it so dont complaint about the speed and it will improvement later so if you want a little bit better speed then keep 2.4f until next version. :)

To closing the ds.. Use no$gba's minimized for it to closing the ds, ok ? It works for me. :)

OP
G

gadi800

ohhhhhhh by preference u meant the version of the emulator lol XD, yea 2.4F gives me perfect speed and 2.5 gives me the 70's so I'll go with 2.4F, so all I do is minimize right? what if it doesn't work?

EDIT: ok it worked, thanks alot XD

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Hahaha, yes and if it doesn't work then I will not get that farand I will surely be stuck in the same level a week ago... Yes, I did get far and I am ok. The minimizing for closing the ds mentioned in the changelog the developer was telling you. IT'S WORKING! Go and test it. :)

OP
G

gadi800

ahaha, thanks alot it worked ;D, now all I gotta do is get my friend to scream gusho into the mic >_>"

spotanjo3

Yeah and it works too! I use webcam with microphone bult-in and make sure your no$gba's sound is on. :)

I usually turn it on when mic is need then turn it off to speed up a little bit to play. :)

OP
G

gadi800

errrr yea I know bout the mic, too bad I gotta install the software and all that so I'm not gonna remove it from my sister's comp ;S