What's new

harvest moon problem....

Razorshades

I really want to play this game really badly!
but i cant save at all it says to put the save file as 2Mbit but in the options i don't have it!
i press save...ok i got it now load...no save file?!!?
im getting real tired of this when i try to switch it to gba bios it crashes also i cant get firmware so im hoping that theres a way around it
so can anyone help me!?

Ody

2 Mbits = 256 KBytes (8 bits = 1 Bytes) and Flash 256 KBytes is available as save type.

OP
Razorshades

Razorshades

2 Mbits = 256 KBytes (8 bits = 1 Bytes) and Flash 256 KBytes is available as save type.
so uer saying if i put the back up at 256kBytes the game will save because im tired of going through the intro :luck:

spotanjo3

Don't worry. Yes, it will. It is the correct savetype and what you did might had the wrong save type. It is the correct one. :)

OP
Razorshades

Razorshades

yay it works! thx soo much :chef:
but now i got another problem when i try get a girls affection level up,it comes down to like 300 or 0 T>T can anyone help me?

OP
Razorshades

Razorshades

that sign did no give any help what-so-ever....
i could have sworn there was another topic about this...

Ody

Well, I haven't played this game either but I might have found the solution on GameFAQs.

Question: _______'s affection to me is dropping without notice!!
Answer: You must be littering. If you throw a weed or a stick or something
anywhere in the valley everyone will dislike you. If I were you I would sell
them, they are 1g each.

Credits to bng422 who wrote this above.

You can find more in the Marriage FAQ by bng422.

OP
Razorshades

Razorshades

i guess its glich because i give her a present which raises it by like 300,i go to bed,wake up i don't do anything until she comes out then its all the way down to 0
so im probably going to be playing the GBA one..
but ill try the littering thing first
thx btw :)

OP
Razorshades

Razorshades

You are welcome but sorry for not being able to help more :)
its ok because that was the solution XD,i was never watching on how much i was littering but that rule is just plain dumb :mad: but yeah it works now thx for all your help

consider this topic closed XP :sp_canada