What's new

OOT ROM version?

FlotsamX

From someone who knows: what version of OOT is the one that can be downloaded from xxxxxxxxxx? I'm trying to find cheats for the version I have, and if you happen to know the version on that site, could you also post the coding for:

The Arwing cheat

ReDeads in Kokiri Forest

Volvagia in Kokiri Forest

A WORKING beta code (the one packaged with P64 V.1.6 doesn't work)

I would appreciate it. ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:

Tre

Oops. Died again.
1: While you aren't requesting a rom, you have posted a site which features roms. That is against the rules.

2: GoodSNES and other utilities (hosted on Emutalk) will tell you your rom version.

3: Cheats for this are posted in the "Cheats" forum for PJ64.

OP
F

FlotsamX

Well, I'm not going to encrypt a message and hope someone understands it. I know I broke a rule, sorry. Besides, I highly doubt anyone's going to get sued just because I posted a link. And, not all the cheats I'm looking for are in the cheats section.

Toasty

Sony battery
Probably not sued, but it's not unheard of for emulation sites to be forced offline because of hosting and linking to copyrighted ROMs. All you have to do is edit your post, no biggie. :flowers:

OP
F

FlotsamX

I can't remove it, I "don't have the priveledge", even though my account is activated. Fine, if they want to get thrown offline.

Anyways, how DO you use GoodSNES? It's difficult.

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
thats strange, i can go back an edit posts from 3 years ago.
(old account)

Beta codes work on 1.2 here.... and 1.1, 1.0 as well...

Last edited:
OP
F

FlotsamX

Aye... I have version 1.2. Anyways, does anyone know the codes that I want for this version?

EDIT: I GOT the Arwing code!