What's new

iDeaS 1.0.1.8 released!

diablow

Here's the changelog:

Added support for WiFi plugins.
Added support for Hook plugins. (Video and Audio only)
Added support for SSE extension.
Added support for Expansion Ram.(Supercard)
Added support for multisample.(OpenGL PlugIn,sorry but i haven't tested)
Added support Async Operation.(OpenGL PlugIn)
Added support fo MASTER_BRIGHT register.
Fixed a bug in RSC and RSCS arm opcodes.
Fixed a bug in Touch Position detect.
Fixed some bugs in SaveStates management.
Fixed some bugs in PlugIns management.
Fixed bug in enable/disable alpha test.
Fixed bug in textures with format == 0.
Various speeds up.
...and other small improvements.

Audio Plugin 1.0.0.3
Added Append option.(For slow computers)

WiFi Plugin 1.0.0.0

First release of this plugin, still unstable. I have tried the examples of the PALIB and they seem to work everybody.
For now it is everything.
Emulated register 0x04800010,0x12,0x52,0x50,0x54,0x56,0xA0,0xA4, 0xA8,0xAE,0xE8,0xEA,0x158,0x15A,0x17C.
Emulated send/receive packets for TCP and UDP protocols.
Emulated IRQ 0x1,0x2,0x80,0x4000.

http://www.mdx.it/ideas/ideas_pages/downloads.html

Ma Chao

Proud Warrior
I'm having troubles with the touch screen. With FF3, I can't choose options with it, and wherever I click, it changes the zoom instead of walking. It used to work on the previous versions, and anything I change on options worked.

Ma Chao

Proud Warrior
Got it working now, I changed the Touch option to Normal, but it didn't work until I closed and opened the emu again, now the touch screen works.

Federelli

Beta Tester
The touchscreen option is now defaulted to edge only or similar, set it back to normal.

This version is as slow as the previous ones, but lots of transparency issues where fixed, not bad at all.

However, it's leaking memory like CRAZY, can't have it open for more than 5m before it eats all my 2GB of ram.

Last edited:

ag1

The emulater is not ven opening o my machine. It is either just have no response when I click on it or windows is giving me an critical error message and asking me to send a report depending on which folder it is in. Please help.....

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
The emulater is not ven opening o my machine. It is either just have no response when I click on it or windows is giving me an critical error message and asking me to send a report depending on which folder it is in. Please help.....

Same here, it happens to me on a lot of games :plain:

Terranigma

Well, this version fixes the Rune Factory save problems, and the sound is much improved, though still not perfect. But this is the only emu I know so far that can play the Runa Factory FMV at a very respectable speed. There's some slight stuttering, but otherwise it works perfectly. Hopefully they'll improve the sound and speed some more in the next release.