3D display engine (incomplete yet)
Replace D3D with OpenGL for display rendering
Support 2x display zooming
Fix some DMA bugs

m64.PNG

OMG! AWESOME!

Link & Download:
http://www.neonds.com/en/node/31

edit: I just ran SM64DS and it runs pretty fast!

edit2: SM64DS seems to be playable! :)
BUT, Save type 256K is not supported for some reason, so I can't test Mario Kart DS...

Last edited:

Ryuran

The Overseer
Great release !!! Its faster than any other DS Emulator. I have a very old PC and it runs almost at full speed :bouncy:

Speyeker

why? you dont need sound to play this game :p sound most of the time is just annoying and the game may work slower...so it better that way :)

You're right, since when have video games had audio? And it's not like a real DS would play sound. =P

Seriously, though, you might have low standards, but you're probably one among only a few. I think very few people would tolerate playing a DS game on emulation without sound. In that case, it really is worth it to pay for a real DS and actual, physical games.

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
Wow. For a incomplete 3d engine its pretty damn impessive.

Keep up the great work.

Last edited:

ag1

I am having trouble using this emu. I am getting black screen on the upper part. The lower screen is being blocked by a white band at the bottom. This happens to all the games That I have. I am using the bios. Please help.

ag1

That is my problem exactly. Some one at another site says it is a problem with the video card and it is fixable I am not sre how to ...