What's new

Video Plugin Question!

aimbot109

Hi.
I have a labtop.
2.0 Centrino Dual Core processor
2 Gb of ram
Intel 945GM Express (runs at about 128)

Im currently using project64 and i get 59.99 to 65.00 fps it jumps alot. But some games dont come in real well (Mario Tenis, Sarges Heros II, SW rouge) Im wondering what would be the best video plugin for my computer?

Psythik

You have integrated graphics, so almost any game you play on your laptop will be slow, including emulators (that's why I preach that you should never get a laptop with integrated graphics). However, like Agozer said, Jabo's Direct3D6 (not Direct3D8) should run the game fine, even with integrated graphics.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
(that's why I preach that you should never get a laptop with integrated graphics)
Except that when you have a laptop, you don't get to choose; it will always have an integrated graphics chip. The advice here would be to look for a laptop that has ATi's or Nvidia's integrated graphics chips, which are like night and day compared to Intel's own.

the master 123

Good processor and ram amount were you trying to game. Anyway intel graphic card like the previous post said are poor for gaming however I Also have that card in my notebook(rarely use for this though but it there if I use it for battery life reason) and will admit that most game I try will have error(mostly access vialation which can be help by framebuffer) However star war rogue sydation is unplayable because it not compaitable at all even with better hardware.