What's new

Legend of Zelda Phantom hourglass (J)

coolcat12

I got the japanese version and I run it on noGBA but im at a place where i have to blow in the microphone but idk how to do that can anyone help me. Is it possible? Thanks

OP
C

coolcat12

Yea it worked haha thanks. Also does ingame save work with the game and no$gba? I tried saving and its aved ingame but I opend it again and i had to restart all over.

spotanjo3

Yea it worked haha thanks. Also does ingame save work with the game and no$gba? I tried saving and its aved ingame but I opend it again and i had to restart all over.

Yeah, you have a wrong savetype. Try correct savetype. :)

spotanjo3

Load this game then click Options> Go to OPTIONS>EMULATION and change the nds save type to eepron 64 then click options>Save Options>File>Reset Cartridge

loo.jpg

OP
C

coolcat12

Sorry man, missed your question! It runs very smooth ingame! The beginning cutscnes are the slowest everything else its smooth sail! Sound is a little annoying on some spots but who complains! :D

Low Lines

It's very much playable, except unless u know how to read fluent japanese (hiragana/katakana) u haven't a hope of getting anywhere without finding a walkthrough on the net :p

what i find clever is although the game uses kanji characters, it utilises the touch screen so that u can click on the kanji and it'll display a little bubble (similar to the ALT function on ur computer) with the corresponding hiragana characters :p

been waiting for this game for a long time...*sighs* probably won't be able to buy it until next year though :p oh wells