What's new

This may be a tough question and I really thank the person that answers it...

Chance662005

What emulator/settings do I need to run Nintendogs? (any version).

I dont even know if its able to be emulated but, is there a way to make it playable? Just wondering.

Any detailed information would be great (what emulator/settings/version of nintendogs)

Thanks So Much.

spotanjo3

What emulator/settings do I need to run Nintendogs? (any version).

I dont even know if its able to be emulated but, is there a way to make it playable? Just wondering.

Any detailed information would be great (what emulator/settings/version of nintendogs)

Thanks So Much.

You need no$gba 2.4c and any versions of nintedogs will be fine...

Playable and Set it to FLASH 256kbytes

There you go:

4bqxmgw.jpg

4047k3b.jpg

2rxb783.jpg

33bq32t.jpg

OP
C

Chance662005

Thanks Rockman. I am currently at work, so I will try this out when I get home. Is their significant lag? Or is it pretty smooth?

I currently have a ATI Xpress 200m card (definatly NOT high end) 2.0 ghz processor (AMD) and 1gig of ram.

I can emulate PSX games flawlessly.

Do you think I will be able to emulate nintendogs with minimal slowdown?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
I can emulate PSX games flawlessly.

Do you think I will be able to emulate nintendogs with minimal slowdown?
Expect passable performance in some games and constant slowdown in others. If you look at Rockmanforte's screenshots, you'll see that No$Gba runs pretty much between 25% and 50% speed. Always expect slowdowns, and be positively surprised there is little slowdown, or in ideal cases none at all.

PSX and the DS are different systems, so it doesn't really mean anything if your computer can emulate PSX games flawlessly.

OP
C

Chance662005

True, Thank you for your input, so, basically what I am asking is...can it be played and enjoyed or is it just constantly hanging. Also, to save me from asking so many questions...could someone direct me to a good compatibility page?

Sorry for all the trouble.

Thanks

Chance