What's new

NDS Game Problems

Hi ! :D

(No$GBA 2.4)

Somehow, I could play normal gba roms, but I cant play any NDS roms.
basically, whenever I try to play a NDS rom, it always says :
"The data could not be read. Please turn off the power, then remove and reinsert the DS Game Card"

Am I suppose to download something else?

I tried to download everything in the "Remote Access" under "Utility" but it would always fail.

spotanjo3

Hi ! :D

(No$GBA 2.4)

Somehow, I could play normal gba roms, but I cant play any NDS roms.
basically, whenever I try to play a NDS rom, it always says :
"The data could not be read. Please turn off the power, then remove and reinsert the DS Game Card"

Am I suppose to download something else?

I tried to download everything in the "Remote Access" under "Utility" but it would always fail.

Look at the sticky threads again. It have been asked many time. :)

spotanjo3

Whats the flashcard setting?

Do not double posts. Use the edit... Didnt you read the rules ? :)

I already told you. Go to DS Emulation and find the sticky about Firmware language change and NDS Cartridge Backup Media! Don't be lazy. LOL!

The stickys are usually for people ask the same questions repeatedly, ok ?That's why we are helping you by going to the stickys threads. Alright ? Try to read harder! :D

Last edited:

spotanjo3

If you still have a problem. I hope I can help you further. The screenshot is your best for us to read what's going on with your folder and error in the game. :)

spotanjo3

I never needed firmware to use the touch screen.

You might need it because some games require that like Megaman ZX (E) is in english but without a firmware and it will turn into japan language instead. Some games does that. :)