What's new

No$gba problem

Llamalover

Hi.

I'm having toruble running pokemon Diamond, I've downloaded five ROMS and none have worked.
It just says 'Cartrage not found.'

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
If you are using No$Gba, make sure you set the correct savetype in No$Gba's settings.

spotanjo3

Look at the sticky threads again. When you read there. Just ignore the firmware.bin things because the newer version do not need that so just look at the save type and follow the instruction. :)

OP
L

Llamalover

"lol... go to no$gba>options>emulation setup> emulation speed to change 10% or 50% then go to options>save option>file>reset cartridge. It is not so hard is it ?"

is that that quote?

I tried this, but only found there was no emulation setup under options.

fjrsm

Extract the zip file and open the .nds file in it... :crazy:
THAT'S how you can run the rom... No$Gba can't run zip files yet.

Last edited:
OP
L

Llamalover

Window's doesn't reconize the .nds file.

Edit: Got the emu running, but it said it didn't reconize the game card.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

After you change the speed.. Did you go to options and click save options then go to file and click reset cartridge ? :)

fjrsm

That doesn't help the game run... The game crashes with or without those crummy helpings you give...

OP
L

Llamalover

I tried all the speeds and all it says is 'The data could not be read. Please turn off the power, then remove and re-insert the DS game card.'

spotanjo3

I tried all the speeds and all it says is 'The data could not be read. Please turn off the power, then remove and re-insert the DS game card.'

I will help you. You migt have a wrong save type. And about the speed, I will try to help you again but first what game did you try ? :)

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
How do you change the save type?
In the same place where you changed the emultor's speed, namely Emulation Settings. There isn't too many places where you can do it. No$Gba doesn't have that many menus and windows, you know.

OP
L

Llamalover

I fiddled with the options, and I can't see the save type.
Could someone just post Step-by-step directions?

spotanjo3

Look at below is: NDS Cartridge BACKUP Media

When you change it then go to OPTIONS and click SAVE OPTION then go to FILE and click RESET CARTRIDGE, ok ? :)

Savetype for Pokemon Diamond... I forgot which one. I am not fan of Pokemon. :)

loo.jpg