What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Zeth's Retexture Project, Twilight Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeth Alkar

Hiding in the shadows
4t8d3sp.png

This Project is Closed on EMUTALK

Updates on the project:
August 30th- Due to constant bombardment of negative comments from the other Zelda retextures, I've decided to leave emutalk and continue the project else where. I'm tired of constantly defending myself from people who can't support or accept others might be better at it then them. So as it comes down to it, I'm bidding farewell to emutalk. I apologize to those who did support the project. I'm not the one to blame for this decision, blame the jealousy which has taken over those who can't learn to accept and support a project.
I wish you all good luck with your projects, Good Bye everyone!

Last edited:
OP
Zeth Alkar

Zeth Alkar

Hiding in the shadows
Nice. I like it! Especially the ocarina notes box and the woman you made look like Telma.

Thank you! That's who I was aiming for with her, Cause Telma just rox. I might have to resize her eyes though, cause they seem a little too big. But beside that, she looks pretty good.

Ma Chao

Proud Warrior
Beautiful, just beautiful. No matter how long it takes, I'll follow you to the depths of hell until this project is complete ^^

OP
Zeth Alkar

Zeth Alkar

Hiding in the shadows
Beautiful, just beautiful. No matter how long it takes, I'll follow you to the depths of hell until this project is complete ^^

Thank you! I should be releasing the first pack here pretty soon! I can't wait to hear feed back from everyone! ^_^
Oh and Thanks for the support!

Zane93

Nice once its finnished I can tegrate it into my Mass texture compilation pack (Mixing Cel Shaded, Hi-res, and TP style OOT Packs into one).

OP
Zeth Alkar

Zeth Alkar

Hiding in the shadows
Nice once its finnished I can tegrate it into my Mass texture compilation pack (Mixing Cel Shaded, Hi-res, and TP style OOT Packs into one).

That would be quite interesting o_O
Just make sure to give credit to everyone!

Xenobond

Double 0 Reject
I hope, for you sake, that you remove all of the textures ripped off from twilight princess before you distribute it.

OP
Zeth Alkar

Zeth Alkar

Hiding in the shadows
I hope, for you sake, that you remove all of the textures ripped off from twilight princess before you distribute it.

o_O?
You can rip the textures from TP? O___o?
Then why am I doing this project if someone could just rip textures from TP and get the exact textures?!?!?

EDIT: Actually I'll take that as compliment, Cause I seriously didn't rip any textures from TP. I really don't know how's that possible to begin with, but I will tell you I'm a perfectionist when it does come to making these textures and I do have a lot of, I mean Over 500 Screenshots of TP alone. .___.;;;

Last edited:

UnaidedCoder

Your Better Half
o_O?
You can rip the textures from TP? O___o?
Then why am I doing this project if someone could just rip textures from TP and get the exact textures?!?!?

EDIT: Actually I'll take that as compliment, Cause I seriously didn't rip any textures from TP. I really don't know how's that possible to begin with, but I will tell you I'm a perfectionist when it does come to making these textures and I do have a lot of, I mean Over 500 Screenshots of TP alone. .___.;;;

Models too. How do you think i got this avatar?

Most of the character textures and models are floating around out there (except the MASTER SWORD, holy hell I need that model for an art piece i wanna do, and i may just end up making one from scratch).

OP
Zeth Alkar

Zeth Alkar

Hiding in the shadows
Models too. How do you think i got this avatar?

Most of the character textures and models are floating around out there (except the MASTER SWORD, holy hell I need that model for an art piece i wanna do, and i may just end up making one from scratch).

Wow that is crazy, Talk about the extremes people go to. O_O;;;;
I seriously didn't think there was a way to get anything from TP for the fact of the
GC Disc isn't read in normal CD Drives. That's crazy...Wow...Talk about blown away and Nice Avatar by the way.

Driscol

annoying you for over a year!
people rip them, ive got LOADS of textures from tp and models, and that sheild looks EXACTLY the same as the one ive got, are you SURE?

Driscol

see i have proof! and also it will help, first, links belt
belt.png

and i thought that you link eyebrows were dont too far, so i got you his head!
LinkSS10copy.png

OP
Zeth Alkar

Zeth Alkar

Hiding in the shadows
see i have proof! and also it will help, first, links belt
belt.png

and i thought that you link eyebrows were dont too far, so i got you his head!
LinkSS10copy.png

I stated not to post textures on the forum. This isn't a community project and I'm not going to copy and paste textures either. That's just lazy.

M

MattiFS

What's with the rock then?

I've got that rock, and i use the same top mirror shield textue (slightly modified) as this 1:
6cqkv4o.jpg

its made from
4vpdfo5.png
but at least it will be a true TP retexture

Last edited:

Driscol

not community?:cry: that means i cannot contribute in any way! (if i cant post on the forum does that mean i can pm my textures to you? lol)
:angry: look, as mdta showed us, a project cannot be completed by one person if not worked on 24-7. i showed you those TO WORK OFF! they are the wrong shape and size to load into zelda oot, i just thought that your eyebrows where a bit too angry, and every body is doing red and silver belts, if you wanna go tp you got to look at any object that might come up in the game for DESIGN means only. i see your work is very foresty, so the alot of greens are fantstic for what we need, and if your as low as to not even think of accepting help, i pity you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.