What's new

Lil' IdeaS Problem

G-Kom

Hey guys.
As the title states, i'm having a problem with IdeaS. There are lines that cut through many sprites in certain games, a notable one being Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. For example, in the title screen, all graphics in the top screen have this problem.
However, it seems people on other computers to not have this problem. I know i'm not the only one that does have this problem, but I am confused as to why it doesn't effect some people.
If there is a way to fix this, I would appreciate it if you could help. If not, I will just wait for the next update.
Thanks.

spotanjo3

Hey guys.
As the title states, i'm having a problem with IdeaS. There are lines that cut through many sprites in certain games, a notable one being Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time. For example, in the title screen, all graphics in the top screen have this problem.
However, it seems people on other computers to not have this problem. I know i'm not the only one that does have this problem, but I am confused as to why it doesn't effect some people.
If there is a way to fix this, I would appreciate it if you could help. If not, I will just wait for the next update.
Thanks.

No, you will have to wait for the next update or maybe... just maybe 6-12 months ahead... Yeah. Be patient.

OP
G

G-Kom

Yeah, I had thought that. The one thing I know is that it has to do with the 3D graphics plugin... When disabled, the sprites disappear. I've also read that it has to do with your computers graphics card, and if antialiasing is disabled or not. I've messed with it a little, and, although it does affect the sprites, it does not fix the problem.
Oh well. I'll wait for an update. Thanks anyway.

megaxvx

Rockman Fan
There are lines that cut everything could be resolved with a good video card only eneble antialiasing 4x on your setup:D

OP
G

G-Kom

I tried it, but I still get the same problem... Is there anything else that would help fix it?