What's new

Pokemon

Burnout1212

Does any of them run fine with out any slowdown on any of the ds emulators cause i am playing on the no$gba and it is slow

spotanjo3

Does any of them run fine with out any slowdown on any of the ds emulators cause i am playing on the no$gba and it is slow

Oh boy. It was answer many time. LOL! This emulator is still in development so you will have to be patient and do not complaint about it and deal with it for now. The author is working on the speed issues as much as 2-D and 3-D. Please wait for the near future. We don't know when so do not ask. :)

Clements

With a fast machine, the Pokemon games are playable, but do have some slowdowns, especially in certain areas.

spotanjo3

If you want this speed to improvement is only way to wait for this emulator to improvement in the future. It is best for you to accept playing this game slowdown if you can be patient. :)

Low Lines

They are worth actually BUYING these games you know people :p Cos you can actually get things now you couldn't before without CHEATING (mind u need wifi access of course lol) but I mean what's $40 (AUS) from ur hippocket which can also be used for your Wii etc :p

Treeki

Actually, Martin Korth doesn't have a forum. There's a link to one on the No$GBA page, but it's broken.

spotanjo3

Actually, Martin Korth doesn't have a forum. There's a link to one on the No$GBA page, but it's broken.

No, it was old forum and no longer in active because of stupid n00bs bother him and insult him and something like that so he took it down a long time ago.

XclusionNL

^^ I just had this great idea (well I think its a great one) I don't know anything about programming and stuff, but: In Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, couldn't it be possible to establish links with other emulator users? Like our own little network? That way you could still trade/battle/anything else. Making use of a internet connection and maybe servers...?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
What you are thinking of is basically Kaillera. No, DS emulators have Kaillera support because of more pressing matters.

XclusionNL

Kaillera? Whats that?

Also is it already possible to "blow in the mic" for those underground traps? (sorry if this has already been answered somewhere else :(

spotanjo3

Kaillera? Whats that?

Also is it already possible to "blow in the mic" for those underground traps? (sorry if this has already been answered somewhere else :(

It is best if you read the changelog of the emulator everytime it is released. To answer your question, yes. It had already been answered somewhere else before. :)