What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

new texturin Project? SSB!

kiliawaik

texture maniac
heyyo, im new here. in fact, this is my very first post!! i've been working on textures for a while now, and decided i could post some of the stuff here to get your opinions and suggestions for my texture pack.

Its all at a very early stage still. But im hoping to get this thing "big and tasty" in the end, if u know what i mean!

The aim of this project is to make SSB 64 look like and entirely different game! (challenging!!) and to make this i was hoping to get some of your ideas, ppl to help on it and stuff.

Cheers to all and keep the comments rollin´!!

UnaidedCoder

Your Better Half
Newbie looking, really, but I like the effort and idea.

You got a problem with fox's lower jaw. The teeth go too low, and it causes stretching across the bottom. Shorten em a bit to avoid this.

Datadayne

Well, its not awful. Its an interesting idea though. Keep it up. I want to see what you will do with samus.

Oh by the way, I really like what you did with fox's abbs.

OP
kiliawaik

kiliawaik

texture maniac
yop, here u have your cool samus:

:bouncy:

im still working on all chars btw, none of these are the final versions!

OP
kiliawaik

kiliawaik

texture maniac
some more random progress...

btw! i also changed all pokemons and pokeballs! too tired now to upload, lol, ill do it tomorro!
also big tomato is now a big beer pint! how good is that!!? :bouncy:

Last edited:
OP
kiliawaik

kiliawaik

texture maniac
hey ppl, im facing some problems with my project, as u can see in the image below, i wanted to do some kind of "metal donkey kong", but theres parts of the monkey which arent textured and so i cant change them!! (not the usual way, at least)

any idea how to do this then?

im really keen on getting this texture pack as complete as possible, and im gonna go through whatever i need to get it as cool as i want! so plsss any help would be awesome!

OP
kiliawaik

kiliawaik

texture maniac
Looks like you just ran it through a chrome filter >_>

loool, true! u caught me there! but that was just for the preview!

i intend to take it seriously if i get to modify the rest! if not, ill think of a different approach to the char

OP
kiliawaik

kiliawaik

texture maniac
progress, progress, progress... (dont u think theres nothing going on still) :p

i got some imminent surprises :D

OP
kiliawaik

kiliawaik

texture maniac
i like what your did with samus and fox, very nice. are you gonna change the stages at all?

im not sure wether to "borrow" the stages from other packages or to do new ones... might be interesting once i finish the chars and all...

only time will say!