What's new

Can use jump in Paper Mario

Dont_shootme182

I just installed the new version of 1964 and it fixed the bugs I had, except that now I cant use the Jump attack in Paper Mario... The icon is gray and if I select it I get "There's no enemy to jump on". Any1 else have this problem?

Pedro

My specs:
TBird 1.2GHZ
512 DDRRAM
GeForce2 GTS 32
SB Live!

Plugins:
Jabo's Direct3D6 1.30
Azimer's Audio v.30 rev 2.2
Def's Directinput 0.54

hellknight

Banned
Oh that's very strange I don't believe it but maybe it's the input plugin?That's a very strange problem......But wich is the new version 0.7.0 or 0.7.1 is it a good rom is it called paper mario (U) (!)?the (!) stands for good rom?Use good64 to scan it

Last edited:

Rice

Emulator Developer
Are you continuing a saved game or just start a new game? If you continue a saved game, do you continue from a saved state? Are you using 1964 state save? or you just use the Paper Mario in-game save block to save your game?

Rice

Emulator Developer
If you are using 1964 state save, can you continue your progress with 1964 0.7.0 w/o the jump attach problem?

OP
D

Dont_shootme182

Ok I found the bug... It seems that the "Lots of coins" cheat that comes with the program provokes this bug... The cheat should be removed from the list....

Thnx for ur help every1
Dont_shootme182:D

Rice

Emulator Developer
ya, here is why I asked you if you were using hack codes. I saw the same problem before, didn't know which code caused it. Thanks for finding it out.