What's new

Pokemon issues

citron

On No$gba, do you guys have trouble accessing your pokemon pc once you've reached a certain amount of pokemon. I think it's once you've hit the second box. Either way, the screen turns black and stays that way for me.

Ody

Yes, make sure you never exceed about 20 pokemons per box. Otherwise, you won't be able to access the mentioned box anymore and if you didn't save beforehand, your game will freeze and you will lose everything since last save.

However, if you share the load on several boxes, you can have as many pokemons as possible (ie about 20x18=360).

If you have already filled too much your first box, just catch a few more until your pokemons are sent to the second. You will be able to access the PC again via box2 but you won't be able to use box1 anymore until future versions of the emulator are released.

OP
C

citron

Thanks. That's good to know. I thought I'd have to try and not go pass a certain number, but I can work with the 18 per box thing.

Ody

That's the idea if you are planning to capture many pokemons. Otherwise, just catch what you need (HM slaves, legendaries and rare pokemons), that shouldn't exceed the limit within the first box. Hope that the problem will be solved in future versions.

smcd

To each his own, rockmanforte. I like it in small doses, a fairly decent tactical type game even if each incarnation is the same as the last (with just more creatures).