What's new

Leaked Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisXPZ

Hey I found a leaked 1.7.0.49 version and I was wondering since I can't donate if I could use that version and give feedback and stuff if I donate when it's available. I just want to have permission to use it instead of using it illegally

Legend

Well, I think you should hold off as build 49 had stability issues and had some issues with overwritting save files (seriously). It's only 20 dollars to have infinite use of all the betas and you gonna want access to the new ones, aren't you? There's gonna be numerous more builds before the final, so spend 1/15th of what you probably spend on console games every year and make an investment with PJ64. No one will give you permission to use that and it only hurts your chance of EVER getting help from anybody around here.:sombrero:

Damn dirty douche bag leakers!!! Hopefully Zilmer can implement perhaps a more secure beta system or something.

Last edited:

squall_leonhart

The Great Gunblade Wielder
LOL, the chance of even playing anything with build 49 LOL

your looking at
core issues, app issues, graphics issues... aye karumba.

anyway, it isn't really build 49, its just build 45 packaged with the latest plugins

Allnatural

I just want to have permission to use it instead of using it illegally
People don't normally ask for permission to use something stolen (you didn't ask Nintendo for the roms, right?). No one can stop you from using it, but feedback is not welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.