What's new

Zelda Help

SNES_IT

Ok while playing Zelda OOT i've found that some of the songs you learn did not get saved with the other info im now adult link but the Epona's song which you learn at lon lon ranch is not on my song list, please is there any way of using it even though its not there. and if you know the buttons for it please tell me please.

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
Uuuhm...I don´t know if it works then...
But try c-up, c-left, c-right....those 2 times...
I think it was them.....but i´m not too sure... ???
:stupid:

OP
S

SNES_IT

Well i found the buttons to use but it dont work so dose this mean i have to play the whole game with out a horse, but do you need epona later in the game.

OP
S

SNES_IT

NO this is bad has any one got to where i am and using PJ64 if so please could you send me the save file please leave a message here if u can.

6tree

Engeljaeger said:
Hmmm...that´s bad...because YES!
You´ll need Epona to get to the Gerudo-Folk...
Bad luck ;)

Isnt it possible with longshot too? Never tried but read somewhere.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
u can longshot it, aim at the broken bridge at the other side.

(do i hav this confused with the fire temple entrance?)

6tree

pj64er said:
u can longshot it, aim at the broken bridge at the other side.

(do i hav this confused with the fire temple entrance?)

I tried it yesterday with repaired bridge and shot to the target hanging at both ends of the bridge from the very beginning of the bridge (oh too much repetition) and yes it worked. It should be possible when the bridge (again!!) is broken, too.

6tree

Engeljaeger said:
Hmmm...I only know that i tried that many many times (broken bridge)...and it didn´t work...:sleepy:

Did you use longshot not hookshot and did you aim the hanging target not the posts it´s hanging from.

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
uuuhm...longshot?...hookshot? Sorry....i don´t really know what exactly you mean by that...
But I really tried everything....but thats long ago that i´ve played that....so i may be wrong...or i was just too stupid to get my ass over there ;)

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
The Boss?
You have to shot deku cores (or however they are called in english) into his eye when he´s crawling on the ceiling...
then he falls down and cannot move for a short time ....then let your sword do the rest ;)
You can also use deku nuts when he is on the ground...just go near him and throw one of them = same effect ;)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Engeljaeger said:
uuuhm...longshot?...hookshot? Sorry....i don´t really know what exactly you mean by that...
But I really tried everything....but thats long ago that i´ve played that....so i may be wrong...or i was just too stupid to get my ass over there ;)
Hookshot - gotten before you enter the forest temple. Needed to get in there.
Longshot - Reaches twice as far! (taken from the description). Found in the water temple.

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
<<< STUPID!
Aaah.,..well...ok...got it...
Hmmm...don´t really know...but i could swear i used the longshot...and it didn´t work...
But...well...how i said: :stupid: ;)