What's new

Alpha Game Cube Emulator

spotanjo3

Alpha Game Cube is a windows for Nintendo Game Cube.

Credit and thanks goes to: skyeyes83 (He emailed it to me for the information, thanks!)

Hmmm... Wyglądało by na to że od jakiegoś czasu trwają prace na nowym emulatorem konsoli GameCube... Niby wszystko fajnie (gdyż nie ma ich za dużo...) lecz to co widać na chwilę obecną na ich stronie...

* 22 Avril 2007 - Website launch

We decided to present the Alpha Project.
Kazama designed this site some days ago to post new informations about the Alpha GameCube Emulator. The next time a forum will be added so you can spam ;)

* 29 Avril 2007 - New Member

Tranix_pwu has joined our project today. Now we have 6 Members. Currently we have the old grafix coder Sunay, the main core and CPU coder KrZ0r, the sound and input plugin coder tranix_pwu, the second CPU coder Com3t_fx, the designer and project leader Kazama and the Beta tester Yanik. Sunay and KrZ0r works as professional programmer in a company. Let's hope that our project will be completed soon ;)
Keep an eye on this site for informations and updates and join the forums when they'll be ready.

* 5 May 2007 - Bust-a-move 3000

The game Bust-a-move 3000 goes ingame with max 17 fps. We will make some screenshots the next days.

* 7 June 2007 - Fixed sound problem

After emulating the sound with 32 channels instead of 64 we found a bug in the main core that blocked the sound interpreter. Now all is fixed, thanks to Tranix_pwu and KrZ0r for their work last night. Now our own sound plugin is working, not good but it works :p.

* 12 June 2007 - Update: Final GUI

We finished our works on the new GUI. Now it's final. Thanks to them who supported us with the idea for the new interface ;) Here is a final GUI screenshot:

alphaGCE.png

... nie napawa jakimś szczególnym optymizmem... Ale chciałbym się mylić - chciałym!

Site @ http://emu.makii.pl/njus_detal.php3?id=1977&lang=pl

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
Hmm...GUI shouldn't be their first concern...just an opinion though...

they said "new Gui" so i presume they had one in place prior to making that comment.

But i agree with sercio, im highly sceptical about this "Emulator" too.

And lol, its funny how they said they will make a few screen shots within the coming days, then all we saw was a picture of a gui...lol, surely it wouldn't have been that hard to take one with the game running too? lol

Last edited:

Sercio

First screenshot
This emulator came to fast puplic without any announce whatever :S
The fact that sound is supportet also confuses me because the sound chapter of gamecube emulation is one of the most difficault!
alpha_running.JPG

im not gonna say this is a fake but you guys should look THIS LINK *klickme*
Bad choose of picture and bad skills with photoshop :ermm:

Last edited:

Sercio

I do proudly present my new emulator i made*... It works fullspeed with all games!
I would recomment any kind of cpu over 100 mhz ;-)
Download will be someday if the earth gonna turns wrong way :p
Screenshit :
alphagceha8.jpg

*pls dont take this post too serious :shifty:

Low Lines

alpha_running.JPG

629183.jpg

I tell you what :p It seriously is amazing how they took an INGAME screenshot of Bust-A-Move 3000 and it not only is the exact frame capture as the first result in Google, but the image itself is the same size lol Thanks for the links guys, I was skepticle too, but I wouldn't have thought of doing an image search lol

Trotterwatch

LMAO, they've gotten Twilight Princess running now :D

Seems the new tactic is just to overly compress the screenshots to try and show the graphics plugin is a WIP. Brilliant work! haha

Sercio

Those people even dont have nuts to say "ok its a fake" ... they keep trying to fake around >_< LOL! Cmon guys... you loose! Accept it and dont make us laugh at you :p
Great entertainment anyway ^^

OP
spotanjo3

spotanjo3

How do you know if it's fake ? It is best if we wait and see for a few months. It could be fake but you never know. I do not believe it either but it is best to wait and see or email them and demand them a proof. :)

Last edited:

Sercio

How do you know if it's fake ? It is best if we wait and see for a few months. It could be fake but you never know. I do not believe it either but it is best to wait and see or email them and demand them a proof. :)

Guys... look at this screenshot!
alpharunninggamerl6.jpg

I didnt know that the Wii version of zelda tp also works on a gamecube emulator :w00t:

Low Lines

If they were keeping a more consistent screenshot format, (size and jpeg compression), it would be a better hoax.

Yeah Rockman are you serious here? I mean for one, do you honestly go from emulating Bust-A-Move 3000 so something such as Zelda: Twilight Princess? Especially since that picy looked pretty damn close to perfect (though it's hard to tell with all that jpeg compression=]).

And that first screenshot had a blurred black edge around the actual image, you would not get then on an emulator. And who's ever heard of posting 320x240 or less emulator screenshots? Seriously? Maybe for a handheld but not a Gamecube emulator.

And the GUI...um isn't the little bar (and edging) of a program or window determined by the settings of ur OS? so then all they were showing off was a few drop-down menus and a white screen...

Any other little things anyone can point out on this COMPLETELY fake emulator?